Elf on a Shelf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elf on a Shelf

How many of you do the Elf on a Shelf Christmas tradition?

I know bobbyjack has done it and shared pictures with us in previous years... but I couldn't find the thread.

I suggested it to my wife last year but she thought it was too expensive... but this year she decided we should participate since we're in our new house... so I bought a boy elf, extra clothing, and a reindeer at a Dayton (Ohio) Target a few weeks ago... the elf is now on the move.

In the breakfast nook:

On the tissue box on the mantel:

And here's a picture of me taking a picture as my wife is taking a picture:

Show us your pictures of the Elf on the Shelf!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I looked for the thread on Thursday but didn't find it either.

Here is our elf riding Grimlock yesterday...

Today he hid under an Olaf hat.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

My wife told me that our elf might just make cookies today...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

we are doing it again the boys love to find him every morning. I can try and post pics later im at work

Comment

Somebody doesn't like the elf trying to hide in his field...

Comment

That's funny, bobbyjack!

Comment

My family doesn't do Elf on a Shelf but I am enjoying seeing all of yours! That Frank setup is hilarious!

Comment

Yesterday Elfie hid inside the kid's empty gumball machine.

Today he hid among some stuffed animals.

Comment

Your elf has been busy, bobbyjack... I really like the picture with Frank... our elf, named JJ by my wife and grandchildren, has been busy... I keep forgetting to take pictures of him.

Comment

Yesterday JJ was keeping an eye on the Gingerbread houses that 3 of our grandchildren made:

And it looks like he was making flour angels last night!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Yesterday JJ was keeping an eye on the Gingerbread houses that 3 of our grandchildren made:

And it looks like he was making flour angels last night!
                      what happen to the cookies he was going to make

he's just playing in the flour lol

Comment

You guys are cracking me up. My mom got a CD telling the story of the Elf on the Shelf and sent it to us. I am conflicted about introducing it and having to buy one etc.

Comment

Our Elf on the Shelf is lighting the candle for our Mensch on a Bench in anticipation of the first night of Hanukkah.

Comment

Awesome, Ferris...

Go for it, Raginpage!

I'm not sure if this is a reminder for us to be good or if our elf JJ is reminding himself to be good:

Pictured with JJ is our reindeer, named Freckles.

Opening gummies as a reminder to be good is not being good... but they did taste good.

Comment

Christmas has come and gone... I think that JJ is still hanging around somewhere... and my wife received the girl Elf on the Shelf for Christmas too... So we'll have 2 of them and the reindeer (which we named Freckles) keeping an eye on us next year... only 363 more days until Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                              X