No announcement yet.

Elf on a Shelf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our elf went back to the North Pole on Christmas Eve. I'm sure he will appear again sometime after Thanksgiving.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I've don't have an elf.. usually I like elves but something about that one just creeps me out beyond wanting to buy him or have him anywhere in the house lol
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Elf on a Shelf: 2015

Guess who made an appearance overnight? That's right, our Elf on a Shelf, JJ... and he's gotten married... to Candy

Here they are in the sleigh... pulled by 8 Cars reindeer.

With Freckles the Reindeer:

Sorry if I got your hopes up about the Reindeer Cars... until Mattel releases the actual reindeer Cars, these will have to do.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Our Elf came back from the North Pole on Saturday.

Here are a few photos showing his travels since his return:

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

We came home Monday night to witness a sad sight... our boy elf J.J. was lying on the floor... evidently our dog Holley had decided to "play with him" as a chew toy.

Here is my wife's picture and update:

Nurse C.C. Is taking good care of J.J. while he is recovering from a nasty encounter with our very naughty dog, Holley. C.C. is checking his IV and his dressings. Wish JJ a speedy recovery as he recuperates from his hand amputation, leg & buttocks lacerations. Hope Santa doesn't leave coal for Holley!

And my comment:
            To quote the country song from Daron Norwood.... "Bad Dog No Biscuit"... I guess that's why it needs to be Elf on a Shelf and not on a piece of furniture that's low enough for Holley to get to... I told Holley she was naughty and didn't give her a biscuit or a chew.

He must be feeling better today though - both J.J. and Candy (C.C) had moved somewhere else in the house... I'll have to try to find them later today.

And per a suggestion from boogity, I may restage a picture using the Ice Racers as the Reindeer Cars... I do intend to take pictures and open them one of these days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

well he doesnt look too bad chris, if that had of been our harry he would have chewed a leg or head off!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                Our Elf on the Shelf is lighting the candle for our Mensch on a Bench in anticipation of the first night of Hanukkah.

Love the Mensch on a Bench! A real mitzvah!

Comment

Our Elves came down from the loft yesterday and made an appearance in the living room. My daughter who is 9 refuses to be told by her older brother that they are not 'real' & come to life after she has gone to bed! So the wife and I have the responsibility of remembering to move the Elves every night to keep her believing... not an easy task after a few glasses of wine!

Comment

Awesome picture, VANDANCE!

Our elves have been busy... I'm glad to see that JJ is feeling better... this morning I walked into the toy room (bedroom #3) and found them playing Twister:

And meanwhile, at bobbyjack's house, his elf is definitely everywhere!

Frank's gonna get him! Fortunately he got away.

Up, Up, and Away!

The elf was hung by the chimney with care...

Guardian of the Cars?

Comment

Ha ha! Great work!

Very good and glad to see that J.J is on the mend. I don't want to be the one who lowers the tone in here - but in the first picture, are you sure you walked in on them playing Twister..??! Barbie sure looks like she's playing a different game! I don't know, as soon as Ken's back is turned...!

Comment

Elf on the Shelf - 2016

Elf on the shelf has returned for 2016...

He's hanging out at bobbyjack's house:

And at our house yesterday they were blending in with decorations on the mantel above the fireplace:

Today they are hiding from their reindeer Freckles while hanging out in a wreath hanging on the bathroom door:

Freckles is on top of an end table in the living room... I hope Holley doesn't get hungry and decide to chew on him.

Has your Elf on a Shelf returned this year?

Comment

Working...
                        X