Ice Racers are here: 12/7/14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    SWEEEEEET find!! Wonder if or when these will arrive over here. Thanks for the awesome pictures.
    I'm sure we'll see them soon... maybe not as soon as we'd like, but soon.

The fact that they have turned up in the UK at Toys R US makes me think this will be a follow-up to the RS 500 1/2 line available to all stores as opposed to a Target exclusive follow-up to the Neon Racers.

2015 stock will be showing up sometime... although we'd seen the first 2 cases of 2014 Cars singles before the start of the Christmas shopping season in November 2013.

We're 2 weeks away from Christmas... many people are probably buying other things for Christmas presents if Cars toys are not available.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

For those of you wondering about Carla being left out, Met has a new post on TakeFiveADay that includes photos of Ice Racers Carla, Rip, Nigel, and Jeff... could Mattel finish a series? We hope so:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/12/...gles-revealed/

Now to hurry up and wait to find these in US stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks to Bumper Save for the heads up... I hadn't noticed, but:

Raoul Caroule from the WGP series is number 06

Raoul Caroule from the Ice Racers series is number 6 (no 0 in front of the 6)...

I'll try to add pictures later tonight unless someone else gets the chance to do so this afternoon.

All Ice Racers appear to have the Car number on the side of the spoiler as well.

Comment

Interesting note on Raoul.
          They finally showed up in my local target, about 2-3 weeks since I first found them in MI.
          Also, the RIP Ice Racer is amazing.
          Last edited by Nitroade; 01-09-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

my target has reset and now has the ice racers

no 4 packs yet but there is a tag for it

all the neon racers are gone and they are not in the clearance stuff yet

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

All Ice Racers appear to have the Car number on the side of the spoiler as well.
              the numbers on the ice racers are independent of the WGP racers and now vitally has the number 11 where he didn't have a number before

Comment

I saw these ice racers in target and big w in melbourne about six months ago and have only just got rip and carla, found a jeff gorvette but card back was ripped off . Also just saw on ebay from china a frosty ice racer but still have not seen them here at all.

PS. If anyone needs any neon frostys i have many available

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                  I saw these ice racers in target and big w in melbourne about six months ago and have only just got rip and carla, found a jeff gorvette but card back was ripped off . Also just saw on ebay from china a frosty ice racer but still have not seen them here at all.

PS. If anyone needs any neon frostys i have many available
                  Which store had rip and carla? target or big w?

I'm in Melbourne too and have all the others apart from these two!

Ice Frosty will probably be released around Melbourne Cup public holiday if the past few years are anything to go by.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                    Which store had rip and carla? target or big w?

I'm in Melbourne too and have all the others apart from these two!

Ice Frosty will probably be released around Melbourne Cup public holiday if the past few years are anything to go by.
                    I actually found them in a woolworths but i cant remember which one, somewhere in around the dandenong area. They only had one of each at the time. I was so shocked to see them there.

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
                      I actually found them in a woolworths but i cant remember which one, somewhere in around the dandenong area. They only had one of each at the time. I was so shocked to see them there.
                      Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them!

Comment

Working...
                      X