Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any Cars that you've never left on the pegs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any Cars that you've never left on the pegs?

Saw some discussion about this on the Great Britain finds page and thought I'd ask here... are there any Cars that you've never (or almost never) left behind on the pegs?

Here are mine:
    Back in the past:

Deluxe Frank
    Deluxe Bessie (I only saw 3)

Tokyo Mater with Oil Stains (only saw 3)

Final Lap Race Damaged Mood Springs

2014:
    Todd
    Mama Bernoulli
    Alberto (I've only seen 1)
    Sally with Tattoo (I've only seen 1)

I've never seen any of the case L singles in a store... I imagine I'll buy a few of them if I see them.

Shawn Krash/Sal Machiani Movie Moments... I have left Jessica/Nate and Kimberly/Carinne behind.

I've never left a Super Chase behind but I've only seen 1 (Long Ge) in a store (Big Lots) 1 time.

I had never left Todd behind back in the Race O Rama days until I saw 8 at a Big Lots store at $3 each and decided that I had enough; it turned out I was wrong but...

I'd never left Louis Larue behind until 2 weeks ago... I'd never left Geartrude behind until yesterday.

I've left Target and TRU boxed sets behind that included only 1 exclusive Car... I don't see myself buying the new Target WGP 4 packs with one new Car - I'll take my chances that they'll be released as singles at a later day.

What about you? Are there Cars that you've never left behind?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I have never left...
    RSC Fabulous Hudson Hornet
    KDay 10 Metallic Lightning McQueen
    KDay Alex Hugo and Mary Escogar
    Cartney Brakin
    2014 Lizzie
    2014 Todd (Only found 1)
    2014 Wally Hauler
    & Any Super Chase obviously as well as the new case L singles that I only found once and it was just shiftko and francesco.

Im sure there are more, but thats all i can think of at the moment

Comment

I have never left a super chase.

I have never left Cartney Brakin'
      Ichigo
      Miles w hood up
      Prince Wheeliam
      Kingpin Norabunga
      Queen
      Mary Escocar

I'm more surprised by what I have left:

Lizzie
      Doc Hudson
      Fabulous Hudson Hornet
      Todd
      Mama Bernouli
      Vitoline launcher
      Louis LaRue
      Geartrude
      Funny Car Mater
      Double Decker Bus
      NASCA truck
      Black falcon

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
        I have never left a super chase.

I'm more surprised by what I have left:

Lizzie
        Doc Hudson
        Fabulous Hudson Hornet
        Todd
        Mama Bernouli
        Vitoline launcher
        Louis LaRue
        Geartrude
        Funny Car Mater
        Double Decker Bus

NASCA truck
        Black falcon
        I have left all of those bolded too in the past 6 months! And half of them I left just this weekend (again!)

Comment

I have never left Todd, Louis LaRue or No Stall. I would also never leave a Superchase if we got them over here. They are just too limited to pass.

The memories of what I have left behind over the years are too painful for me to recall!

*weep*
          Last edited by VANDANCE; 12-17-2014, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I think Todd and Frank (saw 2 only) are the only ones. Todd I have a few. I like him and since he is in every Pixar film somehow I figure he will always be in demand in the long run. A list of all the cars I've never found would be much longer. I had to resort to online resources to fill the holes. Sometimes they were expensive holes to fill too.

Comment

I have never left behind a Doc Hudson or Lizzie. Lizzie only had the 1 case this year and with only 1 car to a case - so it's still hard to come by. I bought Lizzie for $4.50 at O'Reillys Auto Store and then sold it the next day on ebay for $19.50. I saw Doc Hudson at AutoZone for $5 and sold him for $17.50 on ebay. More Docs have been released though in other cases recently so the market is getting flooded. But I would still buy him and keep him until there are no more on the market again and then sell them then.

I used to buy every RIP I saw - now he's a pegwarmer I ignore. I have also stayed away from new castings in which the average kid never heard of cause the car had 1 second of screen time. One exception would be Louis LaRue - I was one of the first to find him at retail and sold him for $59.95 on ebay. Now he's everywhere and worthless.

I would have to skip on Todd Pizza Planet truck at this point - there are 63 on ebay right now averaging around $7 so the market is flooded on him.
              Last edited by PopeMobile; 12-17-2014, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I usually grab new released for friends that have not found them yet, but once I have enough for everyone looking for them, I usually stop buying more. I was grabbing all the Docs earlier in the year, but at this point I have starting leaving them on the pegs. I left my first Todd on the pegs not too long ago. The only cars that come to mind that I have found a bunch of but never left are Lizzie, Ichigo and Ruka...and of course all the Supers. So far, I have found 5 or 6 2015 Shigeko, and have not left one yet.

Comment

I have never left a super chase, but I have only found 2 Flash at Big Lots and Trike at Aldi. I have never left a Chuy, only found 1 at Toys R Us. I have never left my sense of hope when leaving a bunch of stores empty handed...not yet anyway. Happy Holidays and good luck to all!
                  May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I've only ever seen 1 Todd on the pegs, even though I bought him online, grabbed him anyways. Saw Sally W/ Tattoo once and bought him. I would say my list of Cars I haven't seen in person at the stores would be staggering. I know I've left a few Lizzies, didn't know they were hard to come across.

Comment

I never left:

RIP launcher
                      Ichigo
                      Prince Wheeliam
                      Lizzy
                      Todd
                      Cartney Brakin'
                      Petro Cartalina / Miguel Camino 2-Pack
                      Tokyo Party Staff / Miles Axelrod 2(3)-Pack

All the other ones mentioned in earlier posts I have NEVER found at retail..
                      Cars Addict

Comment

After today, I have now left Alberto, Sally with Tattoo, Todd, and Mama Bernoulli on pegs.

I still haven't seen the case L singles, but imagine that when I do I'll leave Interview Francesco on the pegs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I planned on not leaving any Marcelos & Marcos on the pegs, but after seeing 7 of them today, I left the 2 that had damaged cards. I also ended up leaving 6 Henri Motisses and Jonathan Shiftkos, since I already had 4 of each.
                          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by Rbart1209 View Post
                            I planned on not leaving any Marcelos & Marcos on the pegs, but after seeing 7 of them today, I left the 2 that had damaged cards. I also ended up leaving 6 Henri Motisses and Jonathan Shiftkos, since I already had 4 of each.
                            Awesome finds, Rbart1209! I've not seen any of those case L Cars on pegs, let alone left them... they haven't shown up at Target in Indiana or Ohio where I've looked on Cars trips.

Comment

Updating for 2015/2016

Here's a thread from the past that I thought I'd bump up to reflect newer Cars...

I have now left these on the pegs:
                              Rip Clutchgoneski/Brian Gearlooski - I've left all 2015 Movie Moments on the pegs.
                              Frank
                              All 2015 Deluxe Cars except for Doug RM and Super Chase Circus Cab and Circus Pickup.

Tomber single (2016) - I've not left Haiki, Transforming Lightning McQueen, and Otto Bonn (but I've only seen them one time at one store)... I've not left Davey Apex or Claude Scruggs but they were not on the pegs when I saw the others.

I don't anticipate leaving any of those 2016 singles on pegs for a while... but I don't anticipate buying any from the Otis case... I'll buy new Cars and 1 each of the Piston Cup racer singles... I don't anticipate leaving Bessie on the pegs or Studs McGirdle but will probably leave the Nitroade Cab (Eric Roadales) and the Dinoco Showgirl #1.

And I don't think I will ever leave a Super Chase on the pegs.

What about you?

How many of our members from Australia have left Ice Racer Frosty?

How about our UK members? What have you left or not left on the pegs?

Comment

Working...
                              X