Recent Finds - January 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - January 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your January 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

My first Cars of the new year have arrived! Well Sir Harley Gassup was the last car of 2014. From Amazon steeply discounted because of a $10 gift card I got for completing a survey - that actually paid off!

A long time member at CTT is getting out of collecting and he sold me a portion of his collection.

Paul Valdez, Barney Stormin (plastic wing variant), TJ (TUF GUE), TJ (TUF GUY), Milton Calypeer, Swift Alternator, Frank Clutchenson, Chase Ransburg Metallic Ramone

The TJ's up close

Comment

Great additions, Bumper Save! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice additions!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

great addition bumpersave
          getting both TJ's is great

Comment

Thanks guys! Was very happy to find a person selling both TJ's at the same time.

Comment

It's been a little while since I posted, here are our recent additions from trades, prizes and online purchases...

Comment

Great additions to your collection, KK&PP_Cars!

Comment

nice additions KK&PPcars

Comment

Love the haulers KK&PP

Comment

received these today

Comment

Great score carslover, I have a feeling him and the Luigi/Guido SC are not joining our collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          Great score carslover, I have a feeling him and the Luigi/Guido SC are not joining our collection.
                          thanks scavenger

I don't expect to find them so $29 each was as cheap as I could get them

Comment

Got a Mama single from Chris on Monday. I still haven't seen her or her casemates in a store yet. Or any of the 2015 singles.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Richard Kensington (Deluxe) and Gray Semi (Deluxe) from the 2015 Deluxe Series are both on Amazon for under $7 with free shipping if you're a prime member. Picked them up yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                              X