This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A catch up on the past couple of weeks-
    Toys R Us had their a surprising amount of decent stuff on the shelves!

Also found a Mack Story Set play set in Tesco for the unbelievable price of £6! There were quite a few on the shelf so it seems like they were clearing shelf space. Quite the saving though.
    Finally, not a store find unfortunately but a nice start to the 2016 themes....

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondo View Post
      A catch up on the past couple of weeks-
      Toys R Us had their a surprising amount of decent stuff on the shelves!

Also found a Mack Story Set play set in Tesco for the unbelievable price of £6! There were quite a few on the shelf so it seems like they were clearing shelf space. Quite the saving though.
      Finally, not a store find unfortunately but a nice start to the 2016 themes....

Merry Christmas everyone!
      Merry Christmas too Hondo!

Great finds and photos

May I ask where the Bessie came from?

Comment

• havnt been posting cos I aint found anything exciting out there for weeks

merry christmas to everyone in pcd land, lukers an all!

Comment

• Great finds and additions to your collection, Hondo.

I feel your pain, boogity... I've missed out on most of the store finds with 2015 Brett Warnewagen, Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty, Jay W, and Mike Fuse... I did find one Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty at our local Walmart today... and while I wanted to go looking at out of town Walmart stores today I decided not to.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• All of my new cars and finds since 5th December -
            Kabuto Ninja - Birthday present -- No idea what shop!
            Mike Fuse - Birthday present -- No idea but since seen in Disney Store
            Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty - Disney Store
            Jay W - Disney Store
            Hooman - Asda
            Chuck "Choke" Cables - The Entertainer
            Acer with Headset - The Entertainer
            DJ with Flames - The Entertainer
            Nigel Gearsley with Flames - The Entertainer
            Race Team Luigi & Guido with Headsets - The Entertainer
            Ice Racer Max Schnell - The Entertainer
            Ice Racer Miguel Camino - The Entertainer
            Ice Racer Francesco Bernoulli - Hamley's
            Ice Racer Carla Veloso - Hamely's

Saw these but did not buy due to already overspending at Lakeside!!! My Name is Not Chuck with Cart in The Entertainer - Christina Wheeland in Disney Store - Siren Carborini in Hamely's.

Finally my Christmas presents were Cartney Brakin', Marcelo and Marco, Taco Truck Mater, Taia Decotura, Scott Spark, N20 Cola and Vinyl Toupee

Ben

Comment

• thats a nice little haul there, interesting to see where you bought them too

Comment

• back to work in tesco last night, found the 4 pack reduced to a tenner, but I left it, I suppose because I didnt need the other 3 or it could be that my interest could be waining, I hope its not the latter
                Anyway happy collecting in 2016 everyone and nigel what is happening to that team of yours, draw after draw after draw

Comment

• Quick trip to Chelmsford today really paid off! It got me:
                  Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag -- £6.00 -- The Entertainer
                  Kevin Racingtire aka Shifty Drug #35 -- £4.50 -- Tesco ----- In amongst the Hot Wheels!
                  Brent Mustangburger with Headset -- £5.00 -- Tesco ----- In amongst little minion characters!!
                  Ice Racer Raoul Caroule -- £5.00 -- Tesco

But the real goodies were in Smyth's. In amongst the medium sized shelf of McQueen's, Max Schnell's, Nigel Gearsley's, were Carbon Racers. Having never seen them before, I brought all 6 variant WGP cars that were in stock, regardless of the awful £8.49 price. I got:
                  Lightning McQueen
                  Raoul Caroule
                  Miguel Camino
                  Nigel Gearsley
                  Max Schnell
                  Rip Clutchgoneski

Finally, my best, and possibly now one of the rarest cars in my entire collection. Super Chase - Ciao Francesco Bernoulli for £2.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

Mothercare, Home Bargains and Argos had nothing, and Wilkinson's had 4 Lightning McQueen's and Harumi.

A good day!!

Comment

• Brilliant additions, CarsCollector02! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Stopped off in Cardiff today and visited the Disney Store. Was really pleased to pick up Ponchy pitty and Brett Warnewagen after asking an assistant if there were more Cars in the stock room. Also picked up the artist series 1:18 scale Lmq reduced from £50 to £25 and the Disney Store's own 2 packs of Cars were half price at six pounds something. Good value really. Also got a cracking chicken oval bite from Greggs which sorted out my hang over, no problems!

Comment

• Picked up the pack including Nigel Gearsley, Max Schnell and Miguel Camino for £10 at Tesco last night, but the thing I wanted in the 4 pack was exclusive race fan Alloy Hemburger! Also got Determined Lightning McQueen for a fiver and Christina Wheeland from Asda for £3!
                        Last edited by CarsCollector02; 01-01-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Has anybody found the 4-packs with Mama Bernoulli and Marty Brakeburst recently.
                          I saw the marty brakeburst 4-pack at Argos last year but i have not seen it since.
                          I have only found the Clutch Foster and Alloy Hemberger packs at Tesco and the the same at Toys R Us as well as the Bob Moter Pack.

Comment

• first purchase of the new year, found carbon racers in smyths, bought the dork, but at 8.49 a trifle expensive, but a nice car all the same

the dork or twerp is a term we use for hamilton when watching f1 since he,s moved to mercedes and has become an absolute pain

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              first purchase of the new year, found carbon racers in smyths, bought the dork, but at 8.49 a trifle expensive, but a nice car all the same

the dork or twerp is a term we use for hamilton when watching f1 since he,s moved to mercedes and has become an absolute pain
                              Ive been noticing alot of the prices you pay in the uk. I thought we were getting ripped off here in ustralia, but i see its not so bad afterall, all of our ice racer/silver racer and hopefully the carbon racers are only $12 which is less than £6

Comment

Working...
                              X