This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    The full contents of the current W1938-963L standard singles case current appearing in the UK is as follows ...

WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
    LEWIS HAMILTON - 1
    PONCHY WIPEOUT (BUMPER SAVE) - 1
    MATER - 2
    WINGO - 1
    KORI TURBOWITZ - 1
    SHIGEKO - 1
    RAOUL CaROULE - 1
    JEFF GORVETTE - 1
    DOC HUDSON - 1
    FLO - 1
    MARTY BRAKEBURST - 1
    ANDREA (with Camera) - 2
    SARGE - 1
    PIT CREW MEMBER GUIDO (with Tyres and Toolbox) - 1
    DINOCO CHICK HICKS - 1
    RON HOVER - 1
    CRUZ BESOURO - 1
    DETERMINED LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 1
    PAUL OILKLEY - 1
    MY NAME IS NOT CHUCK (with Cart) - 1

It has so far been found at ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsburys.

Thanks for the info Nigel. It doesn't seem that long between cases at the moment. Lets hope this pace of distribution keeps up and we all get the chance to obtain the Cars we need. Cheers

Comment

• I think I found everything I wanted from that case but I need to check which one shigeko is, I get these ones mixed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• found that case in sainsburys this after, bought the vw and the citroen, at 5.99 each that was enough for one day

the van is my fav at the moment and theres a real one knocking about the fatlad somewhere, think he imported in from france and it is totally beezer

Comment

• TRU yesterday had 2014 cars singles at 2.99
          They also had some 2015 cars at 5.99

Went to another TRU on Wednesday and they only had 2015 cards including Manny Roadriguez

Comment

• Great finds, BirchTiger, boogity, and StuartW!

Paul Oilkley is definitely a great Car!

And it's great to find Cars on sale...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found Bucky Brakedust from the Mater the Greater toon in ASDA this morning. Also picked up some Story Sets as they were in the sale at Ł3 each. Bargain!

Comment

• Great finds Hondo. Can I ask if the Story sets you mentioned are the play sets like Luigi's loop and Tractor tipping? If so that must have been an error pricing them at Ł3! Result!!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                  Great finds Hondo. Can I ask if the Story sets you mentioned are the play sets like Luigi's loop and Tractor tipping? If so that must have been an error pricing them at Ł3! Result!!
                  They're the ones. Tractor Tippin', Highway Hideout and Piston Cup Pit Stop. All Ł3 and not an error as the ticket was printed on the shelf label with the normal price and the saving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hondo View Post
                    They're the ones. Tractor Tippin', Highway Hideout and Piston Cup Pit Stop. All Ł3 and not an error as the ticket was printed on the shelf label with the normal price and the saving.
                    Thanks for the reply and fair-play a great find at that price. I will pick a bunch up if I see them over the weekend!!

Comment

• Walked into TRU today and I was surprised to see the left overs from 2 new cases hanging:

I also noticed a couple of new colour changers:

And got the Ice Racers Carla and Rip from a different store:

A good day and nice to see new Cars once again on the pegs!

Comment

• A quick look in the Sainsbury's toy aisle today revealed the first sight of ice racers there. But the normal red display box and shelf price tag had disappeared which doesn't bode well.

Comment

• The Sainsbury's nearest to me is a medium size store that carries a decent range of toys. They have been resetting the toy isle this week so I have been going in every day hoping to see some new Deluxe. Alas, this morning the price label had been removed! Oh well, the red tub for the Cars singles was still there - but empty!

Comment

• If they have stopped selling them it would seem to be more an issue with getting stock rather than demand. The red tub used to be largely empty most of the time (or half filled with Hot Wheels spill over), which I guess they would consider a waste of shelf space.

Comment

• just back off our hols, went to ronda in spain, not the one in wales spelt with an H, only cars find was manny, well chuffed, found a few at malaga airport on way home, at 15 euro gave em a miss
                              back into tesco this evening, quite interesting finds, the cars are now on pegs and we have colour changers at a tenner and also a 4 pack at 20 quid, one had the blue people carrier and one had a fiat 500, cant understand why tesco should stock this product as i,ll bet they wont sell until reduced and even then...

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                just back off our hols, went to ronda in spain, not the one in wales spelt with an H, only cars find was manny, well chuffed, found a few at malaga airport on way home, at 15 euro gave em a miss
                                back into tesco this evening, quite interesting finds, the cars are now on pegs and we have colour changers at a tenner and also a 4 pack at 20 quid, one had the blue people carrier and one had a fiat 500, cant understand why tesco should stock this product as i,ll bet they wont sell until reduced and even then...
                                Yes, I walked past a similar display in Tesco's yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X