Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two 4-Car Gift Packs were last available in the UK over a year ago. Argos had them, maybe exclusively or possibly Smyths too?

The contents are:

RACE DAY FAN 4-CAR GIFT PACK (Y7334)

JEFF GORVETTE
    LEWIS HAMILTON
    RAOUL CaROULE
    CLUTCH FOSTER (NEW)

RACE DAY FAN 4-CAR GIFT PACK (Y8394)

NIGEL GEARSLEY
    MIGUEL CAMINO
    MAX SCHNELL
    ALLOY HEMBERGER (NEW)

There are two others in the series (all of them were Target exclusives in the US):

RACE DAY FAN 4-CAR GIFT PACK (Y7335)

TRUNK FRESH
    SPARE-O-MINT
    HUDSON HORNET PISTON CUP LIGHTING McQUEEN
    MARTY BRAKEBURST

RACE DAY FAN 4-CAR GIFT PACK (Y8393)

FRANCESCO BERNOULLI
    SHU TODOROKI
    HUDSON HORNET PISTON CUP LIGHTNING McQUEEN
    MAMA BERNOULLI (NEW)

Comment

• at 20 quid a pop they can jolly well stay where they are

Comment

• found scott spark and the 2 airport pittys in tru yesterday, very nice too

Comment

• found case L in Tesco, its the one with the Citroen van in

Comment

• I also saw the 4 packs in local Tesco along with Paul Oilkley.
            4 pack was £20 and singles were £5

Comment

• My local Toys R Us had a few of the new Tractor Stampede gift pack with Tar McQueen,Mater, Ramone with spray gun and two tractors. It's a nice set but for £29.99 it was an easy pass....especially since Ramone is the only new model. When I enquired on the price as there was no tag, even the staff said it was overpriced and advised me to look elsewhere!

Comment

• 1 new standee in asda for cars, colour changers and storyboard mack

2 new items in tesco, they are called hatch heroes and are like mini transformers, the car hatches from an egg shape,the cars items are king, mcq and mater, you can get other disney characters too but didnt pay any attention to them , price 6 quid and made by banzai

Comment

• home bargains, found fire and rescue at 2.99, best one was pulaski

Comment

• again home bargains, rad springs 500 1/2, had these at 3.99, only the second time ive seen the mater in the wild, they also had the 4 dirt cars and mcq

Comment

• tru, found doug, acer, terry and doc deluxes, at 12.99 a bit steep, luckily they do price match!

Comment

• Not seen any deluxe in TRU to date but yesterday there was a M and N case of main line Cars pegged out. The RS Classics were also full and the Silver Racers were back in stock. No sign of the Carbon Racers which would be more worthwhile stocking than the Silver series as everyone who wanted the Silver series already has!

Comment

• Nice finds, boogity and VANDANCE.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• There are 2 TRU locally to me. 1 has Deluxe and the other doesn't.
                            Saw Doug RM in that one and also saw him in Asda.

Local Sainsburys don't seem to have any deluxe cars anymore.

Comment

• how much was r m in asda?
                              Originally posted by StuartW View Post
                              There are 2 TRU locally to me. 1 has Deluxe and the other doesn't.
                              Saw Doug RM in that one and also saw him in Asda.

Local Sainsburys don't seem to have any deluxe cars anymore.

Comment

• Had a look in two Toys R Us', three ASDA's and two Sainsburys. No sign of any new deluxes. I only need Doc as I've already got Doug etc. I did find some new three packs in TRU that were pretty good - Welcome to Radiator Springs with purple Ramone, Van and Mini and another pack with a non lenticular McQueen with shovel. They are £14.99 each and there were hundreds of them! I passed on these as there were no characters I needed but it's nice to see something different.

Comment

Working...
                                X