• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice finds Decepticog72283!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• there are standees in both asda and tescos, couldnt tell you whats in them apart from the fact that they have been totally overfilled and Icant be a..... looking thru them,anyway dont think hotwheels do ferraris anymore
      did spot the de loreans which is nice bearing in mind they were made just up the road

Comment

• Grabbed these today at 2 separate Walgreens...

Comment

• Meijer finds this evening (10/3/15):

New Retro HW:

Spiderman HW:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great finds Chris!
            Scored my 007 set yesterday, been waiting for these!

Comment

• Nice finds on the 007 Hot Wheels, Scavenger... I got a set of those on Friday night.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Despite looking for the regular flying Bttf delorean, I've still not found it. I've now found the case twice, and each time it was gone. I'm pretty sure there is only 1 per box of 72 from what I've seen but I may be wrong. It's most frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                  Despite looking for the regular flying Bttf delorean, I've still not found it. I've now found the case twice, and each time it was gone. I'm pretty sure there is only 1 per box of 72 from what I've seen but I may be wrong. It's most frustrating!

I have several extras if you need 1...idk if the shipping would make it worth it though

Comment

• Cheers scavenger, as you mention though, the shipping from the states and probably Canada is a bit of a killer! I'll keep it in mind though if none show up as I really wanted this one. I'd of liked the retro version too but we don't get those in the uk like most things!

Comment

• maybe time to start a 2016 hot wheels as those seem to be coming out. Picked up a few lately:

a new lambo and 2 more fast and furious cars to add to that set:

another lambo and my first TH in a while:

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• maybe time to start a 2016 hot wheels as those seem to be coming out. Picked up a few lately:

a new lambo and 2 more fast and furious cars to add to that set:

another lambo and my first TH in a while:

Transformers for Trade
                        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

• like this new one...

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                            like this new one...

Awesome find, madbob! I'll definitely want that one!

DeceptiCog72283 - we've been running the Hot Wheels on the calendar year and not the Mattel calendar year... so in just under 2 months I'll start up the new one.

Kmart has a Hot Wheels collector event this morning... however, I've stopped attending those since they no longer have Cars events.

Comment

• Been awhile since posting here's a triple super find I had a few weeks back...

Comment

Working...
                              X