Recent Finds - February 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - February 2015 Store Purchases

Please post your February 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks.

While I hope to go Cars hunting on Sunday February 1, we're expecting several inches of snow, so I'll probably end up not going Cars shopping.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Found the new 2015 2 packs at walmart in Oxford mass. Bought 1 of each other than the McQueen and Sally. Still had a bunch left if anyone travels that way.

Comment

I have to do a little bit of running around on Saturday, which includes venturing to Naperville, so I will be hitting multiple stores this weekend

Comment

Found at Tuesday Morning:

Comment

I hate all of you that found super chases at a store. When Trike Feldmen was at Aldi stores I went to every one I could find while in Jersey for training, but never found a single one. Just lots of sketchy people.

On a brighter note I found Sally w/ tattoo and Alberto at target tonight. There were about 5 or 6 Alberto and 3 Sally's. Only bought 1 of each. Just need to find the last chase, shiftko, Henri and interview Francesco to round out my 2014 collection (I didn't buy anything that came out in 2013)
          Last edited by abuthemagician; 02-06-2015, 05:35 AM. Reason: stupid autocorrect

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            Found at Tuesday Morning:

Awesome find Ferris- Is Tuesday Morning really the name of the store - weird, why not call it Wednesday afternoon?!

Comment

I have no clue where the name comes from, but yes, that is really it.

Comment

I guess Tuesday Morning is as good a name as any. We have a TV channel over here called 'Dave' that created a few raised eyebrows when it launched! Great finds there mate, respect!

Comment

Was at Walmart ay, they opened up an old case of Cars Toon (Tokyo Mater), and put them on Clearance for $4.00. Glad I could grab Dragon McQueen before they left stores for good.

Comment

Found a Shigeko at Walgreen's, today. Given that she was the only car that I'm looking for from that first 2015 case and Walgreen's carries only like 2 cars a store, I feel pretty lucky. Congrats, Ferris, on the tuesday morning score. Did it look like they got a full case, or was it just a couple of random cars?

Comment

Congrats on finding ANYTHING at a Tuesday Morning store. The inside of most of them look like a Big Lots store just vomited.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
                        Found a Shigeko at Walgreen's, today. Given that she was the only car that I'm looking for from that first 2015 case and Walgreen's carries only like 2 cars a store, I feel pretty lucky. Congrats, Ferris, on the tuesday morning score. Did it look like they got a full case, or was it just a couple of random cars?
                        I don't think it was a full case, but I don't think it was random either. I'm guessing the cases got split up between stores and they each got a part of it.

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                        Congrats on finding ANYTHING at a Tuesday Morning store. The inside of most of them look like a Big Lots store just vomited.
                        HA! Funny, yet accurate!

Comment

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyxes View Post

Great finds! The first 2-pack you showed with Hydraulic Lightning Ramone must have just been releases because no one has found it to my knowledge.
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Wow, great find on the Ramone / Flo!!

I went to two Targets, Walmart, Meijer and Toys R Us. Didn't see anything 2015 related. Nothing worth noting either.

Comment

Working...
                              X