Recent Finds - February 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - February 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your February 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Added to my collection two very hard to find cars over here in the U.K- thanks Stuart W for the trade yesterday! Just got one car to go before I have completed the 2014 Main Line. And with the addition of Off Road Mater, I am up to date with the RS500 Cars. Sweet!

Comment

nice additions vandance

Comment

Thanks to Scavenger... meet the newest member of Team PCD... Here's Chug:

One of these days I'll open Chug and take pictures of all my current Team PCD members.

Many thanks for the great custom, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

amazon purchase

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE and carslover! I'm waiting for my Amazon order to arrive...

Comment

Neat additions, everyone!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Great additions everyone...I'm still waiting on my amazon order :/

Got these today from a Facebook seller, been wanting these 2 for my DS collection for a long time!

Comment

Picked up my Amazon order at the post office today as I didn't want to wait until tomorrow for them to be delivered:

Cruz Besouro (Carla's Crew Chief):

Mario Andretti (has red rims like the Race O Rama version):

Determined Lightning McQueen (Piston Cup, new facial expression):

Jumpstart J Ward (repaint of David Hobbscapp and Victor Paveone):

Here's the back of Mario Andretti - looks like we get a Bumper Save pitty and a Dexter Hoover with Yellow Flag:

Still no sign of "new" Cars or a poster...

There are posters inside these new singles... I'll open up a Jumpstart J Ward a little later.

The Amazon price was $5.99 per Car - the same price as Toys R US and Kohl's.

Comment

Nice additions cac1959! Found these interesting Ice Racer links -
                    This one is an Ice Racer Mack on some European Toys website: http://www.mifus.de/Spielzeug/Autos-...uert-46cm.html
                    And the whole collection of Ice Racers on Smyths website, but currently out of stock: http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/t...-diecast-asst/
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Wow, Ice Racer Mack is incredible! Also liking Ice Racer RIP.

Comment

Finally got my order from Amazon today. While I won't bore you with pics as they have all been posted by others, I will show you guys a pic of the new-new Kevin Racingtire aka Shifty Drug. The first case of 2015 had a red version, the version I got from Amazon is PINK! Finally he matches his picture on the card back!!

Comment

Recent Finds - February 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

The pink shifty drug is great - my daughter would love him!

Comment

I want both. Collecting is an affliction.

Comment

Wow! Nice find Scavenger.. I'll definitely have to get a couple of the Pink Shifty Drug so I can replace the one I currently have.

... That is if I actually find 2015 Cars in the wild.

Comment

Working...
                              X