Happy Birthday, VANDANCE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, VANDANCE!

Please join me in wishing PCD member VANDANCE a very Happy Birthday... I hope you have a great day, Cars-wise and otherwise... perhaps your Super (Chase) find earlier this week was an early birthday present!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Happy birthday! Have a great day!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Happy birthday!
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Happy "Cars" Birthday VANDANCE

Comment

Happy Birthday (2016), VANDANCE!

Please join me in wishing PCD member VANDANCE a very Happy Birthday... This 2016 birthday is a milestone event... I hope you have a great day, Cars-wise and otherwise.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy birthday!
            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Happy Birthday Vandance

Comment

Happy birthday Vandance. Many best wishes to you[emoji51][emoji1303]

Comment

Happy B-day B!

Comment

Thank you all!

I had a great day and my lovely wife got me the Precision series V8 café. Thanks for the kind wishes

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      Thank you all!

I had a great day and my lovely wife got me the Precision series V8 café. Thanks for the kind wishes
                      Glad to hear you had a great birthday... wow - your wife got you a Precision Series V8 Cafe? I wish my wife would be willing to buy Cars items for me... Congratulations!

Comment

Happy late birthday, VANDANCE!
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Thanks Kenny (age 13!) I am significantly older than 13 but probably no wiser!

Comment

vandance, maybe one of guys across the pond will send you a bud rv, the only bud you,ll get at home is a pint sized one

atg for yer birthday

Comment

Working...
                            X