Radiator Springs Classics coming in 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Springs Classics coming in 2015

Thanks to a post from Met on Take5 yesterday, we know which Cars are supposed to be coming out in the Toys R US Radiators Springs Classics line in 2015:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2015/02/...-classic-2015/

Milton Calypeer - one of 2 I'm most interested in - originally released as a single in the Race o Rama series.

Antonio Veloce Eccellente - the white Maserati - the other one I'm most interested in - this was originally in the Target Final Lap series case B... I only saw this at 2 Indianapolis Target stores and since it was before payday could only buy 2 of them.

Other scheduled releases include Mildred Bylane, Greta, Edwin Kranks, Sheriff, Dirt Track Lightning McQueen, Fabulous Hudson Hornet, Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen, Ramone, and Leroy Traffik.

Which ones, if any, are you interested in adding to your collection? Let us know... I might buy ones that have been updated to unibody... otherwise I'm not going to be buying many of them.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Milton and Antonio. FHH will eventually turn into a pegwarmer at this rate although it is not yet.

Comment

I want Milton and Antonio for my collection, but will get the others if the cardback is different.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I need Milton Calypeer and Antonio Veloce Eccelente. I got Milton a few years ago on ebay, but once I got it in the mail I noticed it was a lenticular. It wasn't their fault because the description said it was a lenticular. I didn't notice it though. I was never a big fan of the lenticular cars because it always looked like it had 4 eyes! I can't wait for these!
        Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Milton and Antonio others if they are a variant

if they make Milton I hope they do a better job this time as he had a lot of defects the first time

Comment

I would be adding Milton Calypeer, Antonio Veloce Eccellente, Mildred Bylane, Greta, Edwin Kranks, Fabulous Hudson Hornet, Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen, Ramone, and Leroy Traffik to my collection.

Comment

Easy pass on all of them for me..
              Good for collectors who don't have some though..
              Cars Addict

Comment

I saw most of these in UK TRU today (apart from the two I would buy, Antonio and Milton!)

Comment

As the Radiator Springs Classic series is our favourite series, we'll buy the five new cars plus Leroy Traffik (who wasn't released in the UK last time around; had had the 'early 2014' World of Cars logo and Sheriff (as he wasn't released in the UK either).

If there are any changes to Fabulous Hudson Hornet, RS Lightning McQueen (my favourite car as that's the car that started it all off for us) and Ramone (which version?) we'll buy them too!

It'll be great if Flo, N2O Cola, Octane Gain and Ron Hover could also make an appearance as they never made it to the UK on their first releases!

This is the full list ....

1 RADIATOR SPRINGS LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                  2 RAMONE (Purple)
                  3 TEX DINOCO
                  4 FABULOUS HUDSON HORNET
                  5 CHICK HICKS
                  6 THE KING
                  7 SHINY WAX No. 82
                  8 DEXTER HOOVER (with Yellow Flag)
                  9 FLO
                  10 N2O COLA No. 68
                  11 LIL' TORQUEY PISTONS No. 117
                  12 MATER
                  13 OCTANE GAIN No. 58
                  14 RON HOVER
                  15 SHERIFF
                  16 BUG MOUTH LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                  17 RAMONE (Gold)
                  18 DINOCO HICK HICKS
                  19 MARIO ANDRETTI
                  20 MARILYN
                  21 NICK STICKERS
                  22 BRAND NEW MATER (WOC)
                  23 LEROY TRAFFIK (WOC)
                  24 SHERIFF (WOC) (Reissue)
                  25 FABULOUS HUDSON HORNET (Reissue)
                  26 COSTANZO DELLA CORSA
                  27 CHICK HICKS (Reissue)
                  28 DIRT TRACK LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                  29 MILTON CALYPEER
                  30 ANTONIO VELOCE ECCELLENTE
                  31 EDWIN KRANKS
                  32 GRETA BRUCHMAN
                  33 MILDRED BYLANE

Comment

Really hope to find antonio here...my 2nd fav mold and i hve 3 of 4 characters based on that model. Time to finish it

Transformers for Trade
                    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

The three new Radiator Springs classics 3-packs have finally arrived!
                      Main Street Event (previously released as Fixin' the Road (featuring Sarge, Fillmore and Lightning McQueen with Shovel))

Time to Cruise (featuring Cruisin' McQueen, Sheriff and Mater)

And finally... Welcome to Radiator Springs (featuring Ramone, Mini and Van)

Comment

Originally posted by scaredgnomeo View Post
                        The three new Radiator Springs classics 3-packs have finally arrived!
                        Main Street Event (previously released as Fixin' the Road (featuring Sarge, Fillmore and Lightning McQueen with Shovel))

Time to Cruise (featuring Cruisin' McQueen, Sheriff and Mater)

And finally... Welcome to Radiator Springs (featuring Ramone, Mini and Van)
                        Thanks for the heads up - of those 3, only the Welcome to Radiator Springs 3 pack appeals to me... even though I have all 3 of them, I can never have enough Mini and Van - It would also be something if Van actually had the Bumper Sticker that most of the Chase Van with Bumper Sticker didn't have.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Or if Mini had eyelids! That windshield\windscreen wide open look disturbs me. Makes me feel like I should be aware of whatever has her so awestruck. I'd have begrudging bought the set just for that variation\fix.

The Fillmore in this auction agrees!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2PCS-Mattel-...item2803439e86

"Where's my eyelids maaaaan..?"

Comment

MINI!!!!!!!! Finally! I'm so glad I didn't spend eBay prices for her over the past few years now.

By the way, what's up with the eyes on Mater and Sarge? All three of these 3 packs look like there's something missing or wrong about them.

Comment

I definitely want the Welcome to Raidiator Springs 3 pack with Mini!!... But seriously where the heck are her eyelids? Was it an error Mattel never bothered to fix?
                              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                              X