Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Car from the 2015 Airport Adventure series are you most looking forward to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Car from the 2015 Airport Adventure series are you most looking forward to?

Which Car from the 2015 Airport Adventure series are you most looking forward to?
    1. Sajan Karia
    2. Ucchi
    3. Acer with Luggage Cart
    4/5. Nat McLugnut/Michael Honksel
    6. Trent Crow-Tow
    7. All of the above

Looking forward to your answers.

And I did add an all of the above for this question.
    Sajan Karia
    0.00%
    Ucchi
    56.25%
    Acer with Luggage Cart
    18.75%
    Nat McLugnut/ Michael Honksel
    0.00%
    Trent Crow-Tow
    0.00%
    All of the Above
    25.00%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

When I first saw that the Airport Adventure Series was coming back in 2015, I knew a vehicle like Ucchi would be released and he looks great!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I am looking forward to all of those and I can't pick a favorite, but if Mattel had to eliminate two of those cars, I would pick Sajan Karia and Trent Crow-Tow. It's not that I don't like them, it's just they aren't my favorites of the year! I'm looking forward to Ucchi, Acer w/ cart, and the forklifts a lot!
      Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

I really like Ucchi...but my vote went to acer with luggage cart....big surprise there lol

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I would love to have Ucchi!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

This is one of the 2 2015 series that I'm most looking forward to... I voted for Ucchi... but I was really tempted to vote for all of the above.

When I viewed the poll results and saw that one person had voted for Acer with Luggage Cart, I thought it was probably our Lemon-loving Decepticog72283... looks like I was right!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Pittys! I love Pittys!

Comment

I like and need them all but Ucchi is my favorite

Comment

Im looking forward to Uchi and Acer although I think they should've added Finn Mcmissile in his Security costume paintjob.

Comment

LoonooGames they already have Security Finn

Comment

Acer with Luggage Cart i am collecting all the bad guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X