Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 1 Movie Moments £3.49 in Asda.

Cars 1 Movie Moments £3.49 in Asda.
    Really not sure if nationwide but maybe worth a look.
    Got Snot Rod/Boost and Gasprin/Tow Cap today (city cards)

Shows as 'Cars Refresh' on receipt.

Any Mike / Sulley, Flik / Flea or Rusty / Dusty there?

At that price I'd have them...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
      Any Mike / Sulley, Flik / Flea or Rusty / Dusty there?

At that price I'd have them...
      No, only the ones I got & Doc with Lmq tumbleweed.
      I'm trying a big Asda early morning so I'll let you know if it's nationwide.

Comment

It's about time someone posted good news about a store find at a decent price... I'm not sure I ever got the Boost/Snot Rod 2 pack on the Night Skyline cardback... I know I've got the Tow Cap/Gasprin one, probably on the international cardback.

Excellent score, Simon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

thanks for the head ups Simon!

Comment

was in asda tonight, there are a few other price reductions in the cars 2 range as well, stevenson is a tenner, down from 19.99 and the siddley playset and the rod playset are both 7.50, spotted the cars 1 twin packs but no one has gotten round to reducing them yet
            also heard that there is 3 for 2 in smyths but to be honest I couldnt be a... going over
            also was in town today, but didnt do disney, again I couldnt really be bothered

Comment

Thank you for the update on the price reductions on the playsets, boogity. My grandchildren like the Stephenson and Siddeley playsets (we don't have the Action Agent ones - other than the Battle Zone (ship) which I am considering I am not going down that road... Mattel didn't finish the Minis from the first movie and I'm not going to start another line that they are not going to finish.

Maybe we'll find price reductions on the playsets in the US and Canada as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Movie moments are £3.49 in my other Asda too but empty shelves now. Hopefully you will be lucky and find some.

Comment

Working...
                X