Recent Finds - April 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - April 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your April 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

april fool

chris, is this an april fool or what, over here its only the 28th of march and youre a fair few hours behind us!
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Please post your April 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      chris, is this an april fool or what, over here its only the 28th of march and youre a fair few hours behind us!
      Planning ahead, boogity... planning ahead.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

hold the front page....ye ha, find of the year, found motorspeedway of the south in cash converters for 400 quid, got them down to 375, went for it! sneaked it in and havnt told her indoors yet

Comment

That's an awesome find boogity! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
            hold the front page....ye ha, find of the year, found motorspeedway of the south in cash converters for 400 quid, got them down to 375, went for it! sneaked it in and havnt told her indoors yet
            Wow! Brilliant find, boogity... Just hoping you're not pulling an April Fools Day joke on us... Looking forward to seeing pictures...

Comment

Congrats on the SOTS Boogity!!

Comment

yes, it was an april fool!

Comment

I received a few great packages the last few days while on vacation... we'd spent the last 9 days in California and got home at 3:00 this morning.

I ordered these from Amazon; the Fire and Rescue 3 pack is badly damaged.

Fortunately, Drip is the single with a creased cardback... the Secretary of the Interior is in good shape.

The Cars 5 pack is in good shape - none of the singles have posters, including (pink) Kevin Racingtire:

This came today from a very good friend from China... here are 2 of the 4 Cars:

Here are the other 2:

I also received a Brian Fuel from KK&PP_Cars - thank you, Carlos!

Comment

Bought this custom Rev-N-Go hauler a few weeks ago, and it finally arrived:

Looks great with the car!
                    Last edited by RCcars5; 04-11-2015, 01:21 AM.
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Decided to do some online shopping and can now check these 2 off my list!

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Decided to do some online shopping and can now check these 2 off my list!

Comment

Got Alberto off ebay Glad to have one less on the wanted list.

Comment

Nice addition, CarsDiecast08!

After seeing everyone's Planes F&R Amazon 3-pack come damaged, I was surprised to have mine received perfectly fine.

Also ordered the non-lenticular Antonio.
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great additions, CarsDiecast08 and RCcars5!

I received this great custom Apple hauler from Scavenger last week:

Also got a Red JL Surf Truck with a custom Scavenger display case:

Today I received a great package from Get Me Collectibles... some new Planes... and some Cars books and posters:

Take Five A Day Checklists:

A Cars movie poster - I'll pick up a frame for this at Hobby Lobby:

The poster also includes Pirates of the Carribean information... here's the Cars stuff on the other side:

It's hard for me to believe that the first Cars movie was released almost 9 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X