Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be on the lookout for new 2 packs (3/28/15)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be on the lookout for new 2 packs (3/28/15)

Be on the lookout for new 2 packs... Found in Arizona at a Toys R US yesterday... Lost in the Desert Mini/Van and Flo/Hydraulic Lightning Ramone.

These are the UPCs of the 2 packs in the case:

88796104782 0 is Lost in the Desert Mini/Van
    8879611195 5 is Flo/Hydraulic Lightning Ramone
    887961 04781 3 is Sally/RS McQueen
    887961 04783 7 is Easy Idle/Pitty
    887961 04779 0 is Francesco/Giuseppe

I don't have case assortments yet... it would be great to see 3 each of the 2 new 2 packs and 2 each of the other 3... we'll have to wait and see.

I'm definitely looking forward to Lost in the Desert Mini and Van... are you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Fitting that the first sighting in the WILD of Desert Mini and Van is in Arizona!!! LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
      Fitting that the first sighting in the WILD of Desert Mini and Van is in Arizona!!! LOLOL
      How true, jestrjef... after all, they were lost in the desert outside of Radiator Springs... they'd been traveling Route 66...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I found them both in Dallas

Comment

Also seen in Las Vegas.

Comment

*joyfully screams internally*

Mini and Van couldn't get here any sooner! Been waiting for these two diecasts for quite some time now.

Have they only been found at TRU or have they been spotted elsewhere?

Comment

The Vegas sighting were @ TRU. None @ the Moline, IL or Davenport, IA stores though... Wha wha!

Comment

mine are from TRU

Comment

Van and Mini look unfinished -- thumbs down!

Comment

Maryland TRU had them. Mini and Van were long gone, but about 4 hydrolic Ramone and Flo w tray were on the pegs.

Comment

Found at Walmart today, it was freshly pegged. Only 1 Van set and 3 Flo/Ramone sets :/

Comment

Not around here yet!

Comment

Working...
                        X