This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planes Store Finds (2015/2016)

New 2015 Planes are finally turning up in US stores... I found these at a Target yesterday:

Tysonitis:

Strut Jetstream Dusty:

And the Pulaski single (Fire and Rescue, 2014 single) has been found at Toys R US in Texas.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Posted on Facebook... Pulaski and Dynamite singles have been found in the US... at Walmart... Good luck hunting.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice Finds! Hopefully I'll be able to swing by Target sometime this week.

Comment

I found the 2 new Planes at a Target in Watsonville, California last week while on vacation... nothing like that in eastern Indiana/western Ohio as of yet.

Hopefully more of us will find the new Planes soon.

Comment

Haven't been on in a while or posted. But have picked up these two guys. Yellowbird I found at Walmart in early March, Blazin' Blade Ranger just last weekend at Walmart.

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

found these at TRU today

all 6 from the same case

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
              found these at TRU today

all 6 from the same case

Cool find
              Shoney.... the Amazin BLAZIN Raisin

Comment

I found sharpes at walmart today

Comment

Great find on Sharpes, carslover... I'm hoping to find Sharpes soon.

Comment

thanks cac1959

Comment

great stuff

Comment

I found and bought Sharpes yesterday... saw Roybal and Secord but left them.

Comment

Stopped at the local Walmart and TJ Maxx during my lunch hour... nothing new as far as Cars or Planes at Walmart... and 3 new Planes on the pegs at TJ Maxx... on 2015 cardback: Jolly Wrenches Dusty, El Chupacabra, and Skipper... Dadgum.

Comment

Working...
                          X