Vasquez
    Strut Jetstream

Ned
    Zed
    El Chupacabra
    Jolly Wrenches Dusty
    Bravo
    Skipper

2015 Case F (Thank you, Micky - I saw this case on vacation in California but didn't take down full case details)
    Tysonitis x 2
    Strut Jetstream Dusty x 2

Racing Dusty x 2
    El Chup
    Bravo
    Arturo
    Bulldog
    Chug
    Echo

2014 Case
    Little King
    Vecihi
    Miguel
    Kolya Ivanon
    Van Der Bird
    Zed
    Gunnar Viking
    Bravo
    Ripslinger
    El Chupacabra
    Jolly Wrenches Dusty
    Echo

We'll add to this as we learn future case assortments.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

That's great, the five Planes that were only released in Canada are getting released!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Case F contents above are incorrect because of my mistake post. The case listed above as F is a 2014 case. Chris, I am not sure if you can find it but I did post the case F contents a while ago when I had them. It was the one with tysonitis

Comment

I found it on Facebook.

Case F
        Tysonitis x 2
        Racing Dusty x 2
        El Chup
        Bravo
        Arturo
        Bulldog
        Chug
        Echo

Comment

Question…
          Was case F released before case E? I've seen case F but not case E.
          Last edited by Micky; 04-12-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Wow! Those 5 planes, Veichi, Miguel, Van Der Bird, Koyla Ivanov, and Little King are actually getting released in the US! Aside from the Antonio Pit Row Gift Pack, these are the only planes I need to have all of the Wings Around The Globe Racers!
            Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Originally posted by COOLection TV View Post
              Wow! Those 5 planes, Veichi, Miguel, Van Der Bird, Koyla Ivanov, and Little King are actually getting released in the US! Aside from the Antonio Pit Row Gift Pack, these are the only planes I need to have all of the Wings Around The Globe Racers!
              That's what I thought too, but it seems that the Case F listing was a mistake and the Planes listed were from a 2014 case.
              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                That's what I thought too, but it seems that the Case F listing was a mistake and the Planes listed were from a 2014 case.
                Oh, thanks for letting me know. Hopefully they will come out sometime in the next few years!
                Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Corrected listing in first post.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                  X