Happy 4th Birthday, PCD!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 4th Birthday, PCD!

4 years ago today PixarCarsDiecast.com made its debut... founded by Rippers, PCD was created by fans of Cars for fans of Cars... back in 2012 Rippers turned the website over to me and MrBrownstone.

Members come and members go - many people post on our Facebook page but not the website... but we share a love of Cars... and in many cases Planes and other diecasts such as Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and Greenlight as well.

During the month of May we'll be celebrating our 4th anniversary with contests, prizes, and more... look for details in the coming days... thank you for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY PCD!

Thanks for all efforts in keeping this great forum going. Really looking forward to the 4th anniversary fun and games!

Comment

Happy B day, PCD!

Comment

Happy birthday !!

Comment

rippers/ the king is gone but he,s not forgotten!

Comment

Cheers to all who contribute here at PCD.

Heres to many more years of helping & sharing!

Comment

Happy birthday !! Sadly distribution has taken the fun out of the hunt for me. I havent found anything new in the stores for awhile, but because of this website and the Facebook page i can still get the cars i want. Thanks

Comment

Wow, PCD is a preschooler...Congrats!!!

Comment

Happy birthday PCD!
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Thank goodness for this site!

Thanks to all on here for your contributions and here's to another 4 years!

Comment

Happy Birthday, PCD! Happy to have been here since the beginning. My kids are older and not very interested in Cars anymore, but I still like checking the Cars section when I go to stores.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Happy Birthday to the site and members.
                        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Happy 4th Birthday PCD! I just started on this site a couple months ago and I'm having a blast with this site!
                          Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

This site has helped keep the drive to collect alive!
                            Plus it has helped so much with organizing collection lists (what's in each series).
                            Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Happy birthday PCD! I really like the close-knit atmosphere on this site. Everyone knows each other and is always willing to help one another.

Comment

Working...
                              X