Recent Finds - May 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew it !!
    The way I see it, your trade pal got something nice as well...

Great score Ferris.
    Cars Addict

Comment

Amazing Ferris! That is one sweet trade! I can imagine the box you sent off was a lot bigger than the one you received! Awesome addition.

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        Amazing Ferris! That is one sweet trade! I can imagine the box you sent off was a lot bigger than the one you received! Awesome addition.
        Only one car was sent off...

Comment

Great addition, Ferris... Race Damaged Mood Springs is one of my favorites... I'd like to see Mattel release a box set containing race damaged Piston Cup racers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got these in the post today from the Disney Store, I couldn't wait any longer for the Mattel versions to be released!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              Only one car was sent off...
              Excellent business Ferris. Dare I ask if you are an opener?! I like opening Cars but that one I would need to think twice about. Great score once again sir!

Comment

Excellent business Ferris. Dare I ask if you are an opener?! I like opening Cars but that one I would need to think twice about. Great score once again sir!
                About 80-85% of our collection is either open or in a rewards tub for the kids to be opened. I've got about 10% in a tub to be opened when my 4 year old son is old enough to not crash them! Then, there is a very small part of the collection that is in packages or display cases on a shelf. At the moment, RDMS is part of the shelf display.

Comment

great addition

Comment

I like opening Cars but that one I would need to think twice about.
                    Agree! I still have that one carded, along with Chuy, El Materdor and the 2012 Super Chases.
                    Everything else is opened, even the Convoy Brothers...
                    Cars Addict

Comment

You finaaly can cross that one off your list. Great addition.
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Received an amazing package from China in the mail today:

My Circus/Clown Cars so far:
                        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Wow! Great additions, RCcars5!

I received a great package from jestrjef today... the 2015 Star Wars Cars are in the house!

The boxed Cars:

The singles:

I got an extra of both the Royal Tractor and Jedi McQueen singles - I intend to open one of each.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Those are very nice RCcars5

Comment

I received a great package from jestrjef too

on behalf of myself, keonisdad, and tachomint101 I thank jestrjef for his help with these cars

Last edited by carslover; 05-22-2015, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Great additions, carslover... glad to see that jestrjef helped you, keonisdad, and tachomint101.

These are great looking Star Wars Cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X