PCD 4th Anniversary Celebration - contests now open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD 4th Anniversary Celebration - contests now open

Ladies and GentleCars... join in the fun as we celebrate the 4th Anniversary of PCD during the month on May... I'll be announcing more details and opening contests in the next few days, but I want to give you an idea of some of the prizes and contests that will be going on during the month of May:

Contests will be open to members on the website and the Facebook page.

Coloring contest:

Thanks to bobbyjack, KK&PP_Cars, and me, 3 youngsters will have an opportunity to win a Deluxe Frank on the 2015 cardback... I'll post a thread containing a picture to color... our members can download and print the picture, give it to their child or children to color, and then upload the finished picture.

One of our members will win a set of the 3 released Frosty Cars - Super Chase Frosty, Silver Frosty (Frosty with metallic finish), and Neon Frosty.

One of our members will win a PCD custom racer.

One of our members will win a Super Chase Trike Feldman

One of our members will win a set of the 2 Target exclusive RS Team Lightning McQueen in the collector case (1 in the white box store version, and 1 in the red box)

I'm working on a few other prizes as well.

I'd fully intended to start the Anniversary celebration and contests by now, but I've been fighting a nasty case of bronchitis the last 3 weeks and I'm just not getting better.

Look for more in the coming days...

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

sounds like fun

Comment

Wow that's awesome. Brilliant idea for celebration!

Chris: I wish you'll fight nasty bronchitis very soon.

Comment

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!

Comment

The 4th Anniversary coloring contest is now open... while we are only allowing children ages 12 and under to win a 2015 Deluxe Frank, I'd like to invite all members who would like to enter to participate.

You can read details and enter the contest at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ntest-now-open

And the other contest is now open as well... open to all PCD members in good standing.

To read about and enter the Anniversary contest, check out this thread:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...2335#post52335

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

And thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles, we've got another contest with a great prize... check it out on the Facebook page or at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...2396#post52396

Comment

All contests have been closed... the drawings for the Coloring contest and the 4th Anniversary Contest were held last night - winners have been announced in the Contest section of the forum as well as posted on the Facebook page.

The drawing for the Star Wars Cars will be coming up by the end of the weekend.

Comment

Anniversary contest update...

Packages have now been mailed to DiZz, Micky, Jeff, and Jamie Patterson.

And coloring contest prizes have been mailed to Owen (GotFrank) and Jamie Patterson... the Frank for gipsy is in her next box to be shipped.

And I mailed the Tach O Mint prize and a couple other Cars to VANDANCE as well... now to get working on a couple of larger packages.

Comment

Wow! It's just like Christmas. Thanks and well done to all the winners!

Comment

Working...
                  X