No announcement yet.

2015 Star Wars Cars help for you!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also may want a full set if you are planning another visit to Disney land for the SW weekends. I really am loving the Exclusive Cars this year and really appreciate your help getting me the first lot!

Let me know and I can email you if you are planning another trip again... Don't want to overload you! xx

Comment

I sent you an email. I have a couple slots left. Closing my list VERY SOON!

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
      I also may want a full set if you are planning another visit to Disney land for the SW weekends. I really am loving the Exclusive Cars this year and really appreciate your help getting me the first lot!

Let me know and I can email you if you are planning another trip again... Don't want to overload you! xx

Comment

@jestrjef

Sent u 2 emails and one pm here about a set.few Qs.i guess u can't take no more orders

Comment

Good morning! This list in now closed. Anyone who contacted me last night has been replied to!!

Comment

After a long pause, I hope I can catch the new ecxlusive Pixar Cars Star Wars as well as 2014 series. Thanks in advance Jeff.

Comment

Good morning all! Left the house about 5 am and have joined the merchandise line building outside Hollywood Studios! I heard from staff that this line was a mile long yesterday and the wait to get into Darth's Mall was 2-3 hours long!!! More updates later!!

Comment

You da man!! Good luck!!

Comment

Well .... Good news Bad news .... No McQueen Xwing when I first arrived. They also have a purchase limit of 25 per customer per day ... Cases have 24 so i bought 1 case of the 6 cars they had. Went back in to the Darth Maul area and over heard two employees talking aboutcthr McQueen Xwing. It was due to arrive with in an hour. I decided to hang out and wait for it. When they came out with Xwings, I was able to get the first case. It had been 90 minutes since my first purchase and I need more than 24 sets to help all that asked for help, so I asked for a case of each. They gathered them all up for me and I headed to check out .... When I got to check out I was swarmed but Disney people ... that was when I was toldcabout the limit and turned away ... So at the moment, I only have half of what I need :-(

Comment

sorry for any typos, as I am doing this from my phone. I even tried to explain to him that I was a member of two different cars communities and that I'm just trying to help folks get things they cannot get for themselves. he said he appreciated what I was trying to do but that he would not make an exception for me because if he made an exception for me, he would have to make an exception for everyone. trying to figure out what I am going to do next but based on what he is telling me, I will have two come back tomorrow to purchase the rest of what i need. that was not part of my plan ...

Comment

well get what you can jeff

we all appreciate your efforts on this

thanks

Comment

Ok everyone ... I sent in jestrwife under cover ... She was not with me when I was in the shop this morning... She used a jestr mind trick to secure more sets of SWC Including the McQueen Xwing that just hit the shelf today! More details tomorrow!!!

Comment

sounds great jeff

Comment

I don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but from the Ebay pictures of the Ramone as Han Solo in Carbonite box set, it says "Pity as Bespin Guard", there should be two t's.
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I'm going to Disneyland soon. How much are the Ramone in Carbonite, Lightening X-Wing, and Darth Mater fighter sets selling for at the park?

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                                I don't know if anyone noticed this yet, but from the Ebay pictures of the Ramone as Han Solo in Carbonite box set, it says "Pity as Bespin Guard", there should be two t's.
                                What a pity

Comment

Working...
                                X