Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PCD 4th Anniversary Coloring Contest: Winners announced!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD 4th Anniversary Coloring Contest: Winners announced!

Now open... the PCD 4th Anniversary coloring contest... open to children age 12 or younger.

Thanks to bobbyjack, KK&PP_Cars, and me, we have 3 Deluxe Frank on 2015 cardback that will be awarded as prizes to the children who enter.

Here's the picture to color, from the book: Shakin in my Tires! (ISBN: 978-0-7364-2803-3)

You may download the picture at this URL:
    http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps5vpgkbfs.jpg

To enter, download and save the picture... print it out... allow your child to color it... be sure to write the name of your child and your name on the entry.

Scan or take a picture of your child's completed entry and post it as a reply to this thread or on the Facebook post (I'll post on Facebook later)

We will award the 3 Frank in random drawings... however, only 1 Frank per family (For example, if all 6 of my grandchildren were to enter, only 1 of them could win a Frank)

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM eastern time on Sunday May 31, 2015... The drawing will be on Monday evening June 1.

Postage costs are the responsibility of the prize winners.

Thanks for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here's something from us ...

http://www.imagebam.com/image/7a2dd7410271722

Hope you like it.

Comment

Rhys (Age 4):

Jillian (Age 8):

Comment

Owen (age 6)

Comment

all look great so far

Comment

Lily (age 5)

BobbyJack (age 7)

Liby (age 10)

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Entry from my beautiful daughter Georgina aged 9. She just loves colouring so asking her to do this was a pleasure! Cheers

Comment

Very nice one there, kudos!

Comment

The Coloring Contest is now closed... no more entries will be accepted.

Later tonight I hope to show all entries between the Facebook page and this topic.

Many thanks to all who entered.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Coloring Contest Winners Announced

Here are the names of winners drawn at random in the coloring contest... 3 winners are going to receive Frank on 2015 cardback:

1. bobbyjack, son of PCD member bobbyjack... Since he already has Frank, he has told me to draw another name.
                    2. Owen, son of PCD member GotFrank
                    3. Marco, son of Christina Paetzel, who entered on the Facebook page
                    4. Isaac, son of Jamie Patterson, who entered on the Facebook page.

In the event that any of our other 3 winners decline their prize, I will draw another name.

Many thanks to all who entered, and to bobbyjack and KK&PP_Cars for donating prizes...

Congratulations to the winners!

Chris

Comment

Tried to tell him that he won earlier tonight. But he was fast asleep.
                      His last day of kindergarten tomorrow as well. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X