PCD 4th Annversary Contests: Winners Announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCD 4th Annversary Contests: Winners Announced

It's a couple of weeks later than I'd originally intended... but the PCD 4th Anniversary Contests are now open.

To enter, post a reply that contains the following:

1. What you most enjoy about PCD
    2. What you'd like to see added to PCD
    3. A picture showing one of your favorites Cars or Planes in your collection

Contest entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm on Sunday May 31, 2015.

The random drawing will be sometime between June 1 and June 6.

The first person selected will get their pick of prizes.
    The second person selected will get the next choice.

There are 5 available prizes including:

1 PCD custom racer

A set of 3 Frosty - this includes Super Chase Frosty, Silver Frosty, and Neon Frosty.

Super Chase Trike Feldman

A set of the 2 Target RS Team Lightning McQueen (one the retail store box, and one the red box from the mail in)

A set of 3 Deluxe Cars: Dracula Mater, I-Screamer, and Hummer Sven.

You may enter either here or on the PCD Facebook page.

All shipping charges are the responsibility of the prize winners.

Many thanks for supporting PixarCarsDiecast.com

Chris
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-01-2015, 11:05 AM. Reason: Contest closed

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

The people helping each other out at fair prices and seeing everyones collection.

Honestly i cant think of any thing. I love this site.

Comment

I like the fact that I can see what other Cars fans are out there doing. I can compare my needs to those of other Cars fans and see where stuff is goin, has been, and who are the lucky vs unlucky ones in the hunt.

I would like to see the spotlight feature rev'ed up again.

Attached Files
      Last edited by GotFrank; 05-17-2015, 08:22 PM.
      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Good Luck everyone!!!

Comment

News about newcoming cars, and a way to get some cars, that I couldn't find in our local stores. That's all because of awesome people, that really help me out with this and ship them to me.

It's barelly nothing to add that I can think of at the moment. I maybe miss more people from my country, but that's not a fault of this forum.

Comment

1. What you most enjoy about PCD: Although there are many great things about this site, the best is/are the friends that I have made.

2. What you'd like to see added to PCD: One free Bubba/Mater 2-Pack to all members with at least 745 posts.

3. A picture showing one of your favorites Cars or Planes in your collection:

Comment

1. What you most enjoy about PCD:
              Meeting other like-minded collectors and seeing what is being found all across the globe. It's great source of information for new and old Cars. I especially like seeing other collectors collections and watching them grow! We all like different aspects of Cars and this site helps put it all together.

2. What you'd like to see added to PCD:
              Perhaps a rep from Mattel could entertain us with a weekly light harted Q&A session or perhaps tip us off on new releases or upcoming promotions.

3: A picture showing one of your favourites Cars or Planes in your collection: Tuff one, but feeling the love for this one right now -must be the colour.

Comment

All the great info I read everyday to help me keep up with my collection.

I think it's great as it is.

Comment

1. What you most enjoy about PCD?
                  Hearing about upcoming releases and being able to provide/seek help in obtaining Cars needed for the collection.

2. What you'd like to see added to PCD?
                  More contests!

I don't know what it is about this little bugger but he is the coolest to me.
                  Cartney.JPG

Comment

How everyone's trying to help each other out collecting these great toys..

More members.. this way collecting might get easier..

Though one...guess I like the HTF Cars I have the most, I'll pick this one:

Cars Addict

Comment

What do I most enjoy about pcd
                      Good people good trades good news
                      What would you like to be added to pcd
                      Nothing already awesome
                      Favorite vehicle
                      Barry diesel love rvs
                      image.jpg

Comment

Respectful, light-hearted threads sharing the common bond of collecting and understanding each other and joys and frustrations we experience! Love the trades too! Also the site layout is smooth and there are no annoying adverts!

More of the Facebook members on the website forum but maybe that's just a generational/ease of use choice by them!

I was so excited when I saw this in a bargain basket. One of the best retail rushes, I've had!
                        Last edited by Silver Frosty; 05-30-2015, 12:28 PM.

Comment

1 knowing that there are others out there who go through the same joy and pain, the hi,s and lows and the of collecting and that when i,m getting stick from my friends/wife/ friends/ colleagues for collecting wee toy cars, I am not alone
                          also if it wasnt for pcd I wouldnt have met my mate ru5ty just up the street, that was priceless

2 some sort of insight into the working of mattel and the manufacturing and design in the far east, and a come back by "rippers"

3 picture, check out jeffs, "bessie" from a previous entry

Comment

Collectors with similar interests coming together to help each out to make our collections better.

Some local sightings threads for each country, state, or geographic area.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The 4th Anniversary contest is now closed... no more entries will be accepted.

I hope to compile the master list between everyone who entered here or on the Facebook page later tonight.

Many thanks to all who entered... between this topic and the Facebook page we have 29 entries.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                              X