PCD 4th Annversary Contests: Winners Announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Anniversary Contest Prize Winners Announced

Here are the winners in the PCD Anniversary Contest.

There are 5 available prizes including:

1. PCD custom racer
    2. A set of 3 Frosty - this includes Super Chase Frosty, Silver Frosty, and Neon Frosty.
    3. A Super Chase Trike Feldman
    4. A set of the 2 Target RS Team Lightning McQueen (one the retail store box, and one the red box from the mail in)
    5. A set of 3 Deluxe Cars: Dracula Mater, I-Screamer, and Hummer Sven.

The 1st winner is DiZz, who entered on the PCD website but also posts on the Facebook page... DiZz will select one of the 5 prizes.

The 2nd winner is Micky, who entered on the PCD website but also posts on the Facebook page... Micky will select one of the 4 remaining prizes.

The 3rd winner is Jeff, who entered on the PCD website but also posts on the Facebook page... Jeff will select one of the remaining 3 prizes.

The 4th winner is Clearysdad19, who entered on the PCD website but also posts on the Facebook page... Clearysdad19 will select one of the remaining prizes.

The 5th winner is Jamie Patterson, who entered on the Facebook page... Jamie will receive the remaining prize.

Again, all shipping costs are the responsibility of the prize winner.

In the event that a prize winner chooses to decline their prize, I'll draw an alternate winner, also at random.

Many thanks to all who entered and all who donated prizes... there were some great comments and suggestions... I'm hoping to get a couple of new moderators onboard in the next week or so - I'd like to get Spotlight On and Spotlight Revisted back up and going and encourage PCD Facebook members to participate in Spotlight On as well.

Looking forward to a great 5th year for PixarCarsDiecast.com,

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congrats all winners and thanks PCD

Comment

Cheers Chris & everybody who helped out!
        Congrats to the lucky winners as well.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners here and in FB...

Cool, GotFrank Jr. got Frank too...

Comment

Congrats winners and thanks again to Chris and all that help this site run so well.
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Congrats to everybody who won from uk

Comment

Congrats to the lucky winners!!

Comment

Thank you all !

I never won anything.. !
                    Cars Addict

Comment

DiZz has selected the PCD custom racer.

Up next is Micky to choose among these 4 items:

2. A set of 3 Frosty - this includes Super Chase Frosty, Silver Frosty, and Neon Frosty.
                      4. A set of the 2 Target RS Team Lightning McQueen (one the retail store box, and one the red box from the mail in)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Micky has chosen the set of 3 Frosty.

Up next is Jeff - Jeff will choose among these 3 prizes:

Again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all who donated prizes.

Comment

Micky has chosen the set of 3 Frosty.

Jeff has chosen the set of 3 Deluxe Cars: Dracula Mater, I-Screamer, and Hummer Sven.

Clearysdad19 has declined to accept a prize.

Up next is Jamie Patterson to choose between:

Again, congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all who donated prizes.

Comment

Got my prize the other day:

Thank you !
                            Cars Addict

Comment

awesome prize DiZz! Congrats to you and the other winners as well

Comment

Working...
                              X