PCD 4th Anniversary Contest - 2015 Star Wars Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest Entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars Car, I'd like to see Lizzie as Jocasta Nu.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Contest Entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars car, I would like to see Sheriff as Jabba The Hutt.
      Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Contest Entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars Car, I'd like to see Mack as Jabba the Hutt.
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Contest entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars Car, I'd like to see Finn McMissile as Qui-Gon Jinn.

Comment

contest entry for an upcoming star wars car, i,d like to see them finish with this meaningless dross!

no offence, but we are all entitled to our opinion even if it seems to in a minority of 1, anyway if I win, please re draw

Comment

Contest Entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars Car, I'd like to see Apple iCar as a speeder bike scout trooper.

Comment

A little over 24 hours remaining to enter the contest for a set of the 2015 Star Wars Cars... Between the website and the Facebook page we currently have 68 people who have entered.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Contest Entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars Car, I'd like to see the haulers as AT-AT walkers.

Comment

That'd be so awesome, I'd go MACK-AT.

Last edited by GotFrank; 06-04-2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Now that's a Mack that I'd gladly buy, GotFrank!

The deadline to enter the Star Wars Cars contest has passed... no new entries will be accepted... We intend to do the drawing this weekend, probably on Sunday June 7.

Thanks you Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for a great prize... thanks to all who entered... I'm going to create a master post with a list of all entries between the website and the Facebook page.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

The random drawing for the Star Wars Cars has been held...the winner of the Star Wars Cars... fongkx who entered this on the PCD website but also posts on the Facebook page: Contest Entry:

For an upcoming Star Wars Car, I'd like to see Francesco Bernoulli as Darth Maul with an extendable double blade light saber on his front fender.

Congratulations, fongx!

Comment

congrats fongkx

Comment

Congrats!
                            A great prize as well.
                            Thanks Eli & Chris for making it happen.

Comment

Congrats to all the lucky winners and thanks PCD for the great comp!

Comment

Working...
                              X