No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my YouTube viewers in California found the Pit Crew Member Mack Deluxe case along with the Circus Cab at a Walmart.

(Photo used with permission)
    Last edited by RCcars5; 06-14-2015, 01:53 AM.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
      One of my YouTube viewers in California found the Pit Crew Member Mack Deluxe case along with the Circus Cab at a Walmart.
      sounds great but I doubt my walmarts will ever see a super chase case

Comment

AWESOME!! So, maybe this one will be like Chase Francesco Fan Mater?!? Will be watching for it for sure. Made some stops yesterday and found that Target finally restocked with its first 2015 case. It was the Road Repair McQueen case. Old news considering Walmart had it 2 months ago.

Comment

My walmarts finally put out the Sajan case, so i picked him, M Fredrickson, and Lizzie up.
          Still no Mater / Tashimi or Mia/Tia.

Comment

Stopped at the local Kmart this morning - they had the Road Repair McQueen without the New snipe case... bought Ryan Shields and Holley Shiftwell.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Walmart yesterday...

Comment

Great finds! Can't wait to find those in stores in the midwest, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find Scavenger! I found the same case down here yesterday as well!! Also found Mater and Sushi Chef 2 pack, Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank!! It was a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                    Great find Scavenger! I found the same case down here yesterday as well!! Also found Mater and Sushi Chef 2 pack, Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank!! It was a good day.
                    Great finds, jestrjef! I hope to find those in a store one day.

Comment

Found Frank in the wild on the pegs...right in front of a Pit Crew Member Mack....wait a minute, could this be the assortment with the Super Chase Semi?
                      2 Franks - check, 2 Pit Crew Member Macks - check, RCK - check, something is missing.
                      Dang, I must have missed it...Gray Semi off the peg and laying on the shelf a little further down.
                      *Phew...never felt more relieve to find the Gray Semi.

Comment

Originally posted by fongkx View Post
                        Found Frank in the wild on the pegs...right in front of a Pit Crew Member Mack....wait a minute, could this be the assortment with the Super Chase Semi?
                        2 Franks - check, 2 Pit Crew Member Macks - check, RCK - check, something is missing.
                        Dang, I must have missed it...Gray Semi off the peg and laying on the shelf a little further down.
                        *Phew...never felt more relieve to find the Gray Semi.
                        Found the same full case at Walmart this morning.

Comment

I had to come back to the same satellite campus I was at yesterday today... yesterday I struck out at the Walmart... today I did a little better.

5 out of 6 Deluxe Cars including 2 each of Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank and 1 RCK which I left... I'm pretty sure that the Super Chase Circus Cab was the one missing Deluxe.

(Sorry for the blurry picture)

They also had a full case of the new 2 packs - I bought the 1 Mater with Allinol cans/Pittys and 1 of the 2 Mia/Tia.

They also had a full case of the newest 3 packs... I bought 1 of 2 Rescue Squad Mater boxed sets and left all 4 of the old Tokyo Mater boxed sets.
                          Last edited by cac1959; 06-28-2015, 02:06 AM. Reason: Pictures added

Comment

Nice stuff from all here.wish I could find stuff like that

Comment

this isn't a find per se but it's a walmart story

as you may know, I will be attending Lock Haven University in the fall and the Walmart down the road from the campus was in a sorry state. dozens of Finn McMissiles that had 3 years of dust on them from the first wave of Cars 2 releases. Had to give the pegs a clean-out so hopefully they start getting in new stuff by the time that becomes my local store in a few months! Used the old "relocation" tactic, bought up 33 Finns and redistributed them to another walmart in an undisclosed location where I returned them to a puzzled looking customer service guy

Comment

So that's where all the Finn McMissile on Porto Corsa cardback have gone... I hope your relocation efforts pay off, Bumper Save.

You'll be going to school fairly close to rpag, who works at Penn State University in State College, PA.

Comment

Working...
                                X