X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that circus car and the retro citroen van look beezer

Comment

Thank you, VANDANCE and boogity.

Not a Cars find, but my Amazon order of the Muir Transporter from Planes Fire and Rescue came yesterday... it is very nice.

I also received another Amazon order of Sajan Karia on Thursday... I ordered 2 of them (before they were converted to Add-on purchases)... they were packed in what appeared to be a book container... but were nicely stacked and protected very well in shipment.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received a great package from bobbyjack yesterday... Sajan Karia, M. Fenderickson, and Lizzie on 2015 cardback... and a Super Fans Mia/Tia Movie Moment...

Many thanks, bobbyjack!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Received these from an Amazon purchase in the mail the other day:
          I bought two of both the new 2-packs while they were selling for $9.99

Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Got an Amazon order of 2 Mater with Allinol cans/pittys on Monday... packing was very good by Amazon standards... but both cardbacks were badly creased.

Comment

Got my contest prize the other day:

Thanks again to those who made this possible..
              Cars Addict

Comment

Glad to see that your contest prize package arrived safely, DiZz... with the site problems from the last 6 days I hadn't had the chance to follow up on it.

Great additions that you posted about receiving on June 19, RCcars5! How were the cardback conditions?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Glad to see that your contest prize package arrived safely, DiZz... with the site problems from the last 6 days I hadn't had the chance to follow up on it.

Great additions that you posted about receiving on June 19, RCcars5! How were the cardback conditions?
                  Thanks! M. Fenderickson was pretty bad around the corners, but it wasn't terrible. Dusty had a little bent card and a rough corner, but I plan on opening him anyway. One of each of the new 2-packs came in near mint condition, but the other two weren't the best. You really never know what you're going to get when ordering from Amazon!

Comment

I got these about a week ago, but didn't get around to posting:

Comment

An Amazon purchase came today in almost perfect condition:

Comment

I want to know about some other collections.

Comment

Working...
                        X