Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your July 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I found 2 sidekicks at one of my walmarts today

these were the cars of interest to me in them

Comment

Great scores, carslover.

I found this at a small town Walmart earlier today:

This is only the 2nd Super Chase I've ever seen in a store... I also bought the Lizzie, Sajan Karia, M. Fenderickson, and Ponchy Wipeout (Bumper Save)... I also learned that the Deluxe Super Chase Cab had been bought at the same store last Friday (I got the 2 Frank and 2 Pit Crew Mack that day) by a Hot Wheels collector who traded it to a member of our Facebook group who posts regularly on CTT.

I also bought this 2 weeks ago at Jo Ann Fabrics; unlike most of my Route 66 signs, this one is made of wood:

Here's the UPC:

I wanted to do more Cars shopping, but the transmission on my Civic is basically out and it's in my driveway until I can have it towed to my mechanic... I may have to sell some Cars and Planes to pay for the car repair or replacement.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

On my last day on a vacation to Colorado Springs, CO, I stopped by a Wal-Mart and found 1 Frank, 2 Pit Crew Member Mack with Headsets, and.......... 2 Super Chase Circus Cabs!!!!!!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
          On my last day on a vacation to Colorado Springs, CO, I stopped by a Wal-Mart and found 1 Frank, 2 Pit Crew Member Mack with Headsets, and.......... 2 Super Chase Circus Cabs!!!!!!
          Great finds Kenny! I love finding Cars on vacation and having a cool story to tell about the many places individual Cars came from. I hope you had a great time!

Comment

For those who don't know I recently relocated to the Phoenix area. 2 days here so far and I'm pretty happy with the results!

First day, first stop(Walmart) I found these which I hadn't seen yet...

Today first stop(Different Walmart) I found these, which are quite possibly my favorite new deluxe. A bit bummed I missed the RV but still pretty happy with these!

Also spotted but left this guy at TRU today...

So only a few stops and some pretty good finds so far, hopefully the good times/finds continue!!

Comment

Great finds, Kenny and Scavenger.

I've done no hunting... it is driving me crazy not having a car... and it's a short trip... it gets towed to my mechanic in a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                Great finds Kenny! I love finding Cars on vacation and having a cool story to tell about the many places individual Cars came from. I hope you had a great time!
                I do too! The only problem is fitting them in your suitcase. (or just shipping them home by mail!)
                Kenny, age 13

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                  I do too! The only problem is fitting them in your suitcase. (or just shipping them home by mail!)
                  I took a separate carry-on bag to bring home the Time Travel Mater sets from Cars Land

Comment

Went back to the walmart I found the 2 packs in this morning and they had put out 2 fresh cases. 1 case was the Christina case and the other was the Super case!!!!

Comment

Convinced my wife to stop at the local Walmart yesterday afternoon - with my Civic in the shop with what I suspect is a failed transmission I can't go on Cars hunts by myself... they brought out a Cars sidekick... I was hopeful... Cars from the Christina Wheeland (x3) and Siren Carbini (x1) case... bought 2 Mrs The King... 1 Kathy Copter which I didn't have... the bad news was there were 6 Determined McQueen in the sidekick.

Meijer has more Cars non-selling stock on clearance but none of the 22 singles (all 2013 or 2014 pegwarmers)... still the 2 Easy Idle 2 packs... 9 launchers... old RS 500 1/2 singles are $4.49... sigh.

Comment

found these at walmart

got these at TRU

Comment

Great finds, carslover!
                          Kenny, age 13

Comment

Australia has finally got its third 2015 singles case: international version of Case R.

I picked up a dinoco pitty but left the rest.

Lots of fresh cases P and Q recently pegged too. Tach O mint and shigeko seem to be everywhere now.

Although jealous of the US finds, I'm pleased as it hopefully indicates a healthy cars market.

Comment

Great finds, carslover! Nice to hear you've found more singles in Australia, Silver Frosty.

Went on a Cars hunt with GOMATERGO on Sunday... didn't find nearly as much as we'd hoped.

I found Jeff and Nigel Ice Racers at the 2nd TRU we stopped at... bought Jeff:

Why are Ice Racers cheaper at TRU than mainline singles or Radiator Springs Classic singles? We left loads of Doc Hudson and Costanzo RSC singles on the pegs.

We stopped at 17 Walmart stores... no signs of the sidekick with the Super Chase case... or Super Chase Circus Van on the pegs... at the 17th Walmart store we stopped at we found most of the latest Deluxe case... I'm glad GOMATERGO was able to add 3 new Deluxe to his collection (no Doug RM):

And this morning I stopped at the local Meijer before work... 11 2015 singles on the pegs!

I bought Tachomint and Pit Crew Member Fillmore...

The transmission on my 2005 Civic has failed... it's going to be expensive to fix and I won't have my car back for over a week... time to sell extra Cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X