Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Administrator and PCD Super Guesser cac1959's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your July 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I found 2 sidekicks at one of my walmarts today

these were the cars of interest to me in them

Blog Entries
    Great scores, carslover.

I found this at a small town Walmart earlier today:

This is only the 2nd Super Chase I've ever seen in a store... I also bought the Lizzie, Sajan Karia, M. Fenderickson, and Ponchy Wipeout (Bumper Save)... I also learned that the Deluxe Super Chase Cab had been bought at the same store last Friday (I got the 2 Frank and 2 Pit Crew Mack that day) by a Hot Wheels collector who traded it to a member of our Facebook group who posts regularly on CTT.

I also bought this 2 weeks ago at Jo Ann Fabrics; unlike most of my Route 66 signs, this one is made of wood:

Here's the UPC:

I wanted to do more Cars shopping, but the transmission on my Civic is basically out and it's in my driveway until I can have it towed to my mechanic... I may have to sell some Cars and Planes to pay for the car repair or replacement.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

On my last day on a vacation to Colorado Springs, CO, I stopped by a Wal-Mart and found 1 Frank, 2 Pit Crew Member Mack with Headsets, and.......... 2 Super Chase Circus Cabs!!!!!!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by ksammut View Post
    On my last day on a vacation to Colorado Springs, CO, I stopped by a Wal-Mart and found 1 Frank, 2 Pit Crew Member Mack with Headsets, and.......... 2 Super Chase Circus Cabs!!!!!!
    Great finds Kenny! I love finding Cars on vacation and having a cool story to tell about the many places individual Cars came from. I hope you had a great time!

For those who don't know I recently relocated to the Phoenix area. 2 days here so far and I'm pretty happy with the results!

First day, first stop(Walmart) I found these which I hadn't seen yet...

Today first stop(Different Walmart) I found these, which are quite possibly my favorite new deluxe. A bit bummed I missed the RV but still pretty happy with these!

Also spotted but left this guy at TRU today...

So only a few stops and some pretty good finds so far, hopefully the good times/finds continue!!

Blog Entries
    Great finds, Kenny and Scavenger.

I've done no hunting... it is driving me crazy not having a car... and it's a short trip... it gets towed to my mechanic in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumper Save View Post
    Great finds Kenny! I love finding Cars on vacation and having a cool story to tell about the many places individual Cars came from. I hope you had a great time!
    I do too! The only problem is fitting them in your suitcase. (or just shipping them home by mail!)
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Quote Originally Posted by ksammut View Post
    I do too! The only problem is fitting them in your suitcase. (or just shipping them home by mail!)
    I took a separate carry-on bag to bring home the Time Travel Mater sets from Cars Land

Went back to the walmart I found the 2 packs in this morning and they had put out 2 fresh cases. 1 case was the Christina case and the other was the Super case!!!!