No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took a long drive around Phoenix today hitting MANY stores and bought zero pixar Cars. Saw some decent stuff but nothing that i really needed. On my way home the wife asked me to pick up a loaf of bread, so i stopped at the Target closest to the house which i skipped today because im there everyday! And what do i see on the front of the pegs at exactly noon??? This guy

Comment

Great find, Scavenger!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Took a long drive around Phoenix today hitting MANY stores and bought zero pixar Cars. Saw some decent stuff but nothing that i really needed. On my way home the wife asked me to pick up a loaf of bread, so i stopped at the Target closest to the house which i skipped today because im there everyday! And what do i see on the front of the pegs at exactly noon??? This guy
        that is an awesome find scavenger

did you move to phoenix or are you just visiting?

Comment

Great find Scavenger!! Found the Manny, Scott and Mater with sign case down here on wednesday. Deluxe down here have been horrible .... Stores restocking with Alfredo cases ... Hope to see newer deluxe soon ... Need some Rv and Super Cab!!

Comment

I haven't been on here in almost a month lol, going to the cars section at my WM and target and not seeing anything discouraged me from even getting on. That and just enjoying summer, I did see superfan mia & tia yesterday so I picked them up, WM has gotten new cases in but the cars I always see on the pegs are ones I already have, seeing Kit Revster hanging on the peg is cool, but a bummer also when I already have him. I don't want to even know to look at what I need to put on my wants list since I was last on here.
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
              found these at walmart

got these at TRU

Oh I want to find Doug so bad!

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                Oh I want to find Doug so bad!
                may be tough I have found 3 more cases and all 3 dougs were already gone

Comment

finally picked up a "new" cars item in stores...for the first time in months...picked up Francesco and Crew chief 2 pack...also spotted a packaging "variant", drunk Francesco/crew chief:

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Stopped at 11 stores on the way to my in-laws this evening... Bought Jeff and Nigel Ice Racers at the 2nd Toys R US... And at the 6th Walmart and last store of my trip, I found a nice assortment:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Today at Marshall's, I found a 2014 short card Fiber Fuel. I never knew they made a Fiber Fuel like this.

At Target, I found a whole bunch of things.

1-Mater with Allinol Cans and Edamame and Daisu Tsashimi
                      2-"Superfan" Mia and Tia
                      1-2015 Doc Hudson
                      1-2015 Road Repair McQueen (With NEW sticker)
                      1-2014 Interview Francesco (I could not find this one when it was first released!)

And lastly, also at Target, I found the last Muir on the shelf:

Back of the box in case anyone is interested:

Kenny, age 13

Comment

great finds Kenny and cac

Comment

As a graduation gift from both my parents, my dad and I took a father-son road trip out to the NASCAR race weekend at Kentucky Speedway. On the way home, we stopped for lunch in Saint Clairsville, Ohio, where I found Ice Racers Nigel and Jeff at TRU and Siren Carbarini, Tach O Mint and Christina Wheeland at Walmart!

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                            Today at Marshall's, I found a 2014 short card Fiber Fuel. I never knew they made a Fiber Fuel like this.

At Target, I found a whole bunch of things.

1-Mater with Allinol Cans and Edamame and Daisu Tsashimi
                            2-"Superfan" Mia and Tia
                            1-2015 Doc Hudson
                            1-2015 Road Repair McQueen (With NEW sticker)
                            1-2014 Interview Francesco (I could not find this one when it was first released!)

And lastly, also at Target, I found the last Muir on the shelf:

Back of the box in case anyone is interested:

very awesome finding Muir Kenny, I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for him

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              may be tough I have found 3 more cases and all 3 dougs were already gone
                              I'd probably come across the bad luck of not finding him I didn't even know he was out til I got back on here yesterday. The case with Grey Semi deluxe and Mack semi deluxe just showed up at my WM this past weekend, haven't seen anything new in Planes F&R though, my WM pegs have been filled with the old of whats not sold.

Comment

Thanks, carslover and CarsDiecast08!
                                Kenny, age 13

Comment

Working...
                                X