Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the 2015 Case W Deluxe Cars is Your Favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the 2015 Case W Deluxe Cars is Your Favorite?

I received a case of the 2015 Deluxe Case W Cars from Get Me Collectibles today... it features 4 new Cars as well as 2 Red...

Doug RM (new):

Fabulous Doc Hudson with stand (new):

Terry Gong (new):

Acer with luggage cart (new):

Which of the 4 new Cars from Deluxe case W is your favorite? Let us know... and to make it tough, I'm not going to give you an all of the above for a choice... because all of the above might be the easiest choice.
    Doug RM
    88.24%
    Fabulous Doc Hudson with stand
    11.76%
    Terry Gong
    0.00%
    Acer with Luggage cart
    0.00%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Gotta go with the RV.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have to say Doug RM, but it was a tough call.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

As much as i love lemons... The 2015 lemons assortment has not been very impressive. I'll have to go with the RV as well on this one.

Transformers for Trade
        Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

My best friend's dad has a '92 Bounder RV they take to the NASCAR races and some other trips a few times a year and I am always invited to tag along, going RVing is a great time and the Cars RV molds not only are spectacular diecasts but always remind me of the fun RVing memories I will always cherish! Can't wait to get Doug RM.

Comment

I'm a sucker for pitties...so I gotta go with Terry Gong! All 4 of these are fantastic though!

Comment

I like the RV but I also like bad guys.

Comment

Doug RM for me without even trying. Awesome details on him and the fact that he is really heavy. NEED MORE RVs Mattel!!!!

Comment

Easily Doug R.M. I also really like Doc Hudson w/ Stand, but since Doug is a new character, I like him better!
                  Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Doug RM for sure.

Comment

went for doug but do like terry, wonder when/if they will appear in the uk

Comment

Working...
                      X