New 2016 Planes Are Being Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2016 Planes Are Being Released

The mystery of the new Planes being found at Gordmans with the gray labels identifying the Planes has been solved... they are are from the 2016 series... retailers just didn't order many of the 2015 series which featured cardbacks like this Pack Rat:

Here's Pack Rat from the 2016 series, shown with Jackson:

Here are Delta and Colin Cowling:

Here are Harvey and Tractor Buck:

And look at who's on the back of Harvey:

And thanks to Eli Davies from PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles, we know the case assortments for the first 2 cases of the 2016 series:

Planes A 2016
    Bulldog
    Jackson - new
    Bravo
    Firefighter Dusty
    Harvey - new
    Skipper
    Tractor Buck - new
    Delta
    Colin Cowling
    - new
    Pack Rat - I've never seen in a store
    Racer Dusty
    Arturo

Planes B 2016
    Strut Jetstream Dusty
    Fonzarelli
    El Chupacabra
    Secretary of the Interior - I've never seen in a store
    Ted Yale
    Trudy Trailway
    Jigsaw
    Windy Wheelchocks
    Firefighter Dusty
    Falco - I've never seen in a store
    Tysonitis
    Pontoon Dusty

So case assortments with 5 to 7 Planes out of 12 that have not been released or have not been available in stores - that's good news.

While case A has been found at Gordmans, there are only about 100 stores in the US and most of us do not have access to Gordmans stores... these cases are available to order from Get Me Collectibles - send Eli an e-mail to getmecollectibles@gmail.com

Thank you for the case assortments, Eli!

I'm going to need to retake pictures using my camera... for some reason these which were taken with my iPhone are upside down... even when I rotate them in Photobucket and save them (replacing the old ones).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Racer Dusty in 2016 Planes Case A is also a new one.
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Cool I would like Winne and Harvey

Comment

There so cool

I would like Winne and Harvey

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Now THESE are great Case assortments! The best part about these is that there's not a single Smokejumper in any of them. Unfortunately if Walmart doesn't have some big sale on the 50+ Fire and Rescue Planes that have been there for over a year then I will not be seeing these anytime soon.

Thanks for letting us know about these, cac1959!

Comment

Breaking news... 2016 Planes case A has been found today at Toys R US stores in California and Florida.

I've got one case each of case A and B on order from Get Me Collectibles.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found these Planes at TRU in Florida last night!! The kids were pretty excited and so was I. Only the second thing I have bought at TRU this year. The other being just last month when we found the next batch of Ice Racers.

Comment

Hope to find in store!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
                    Hope to find in store!
                    Found over the weekend! Picked up Pack Rat, Jackson, Harvey, Delta, Tractor Buck, and Colin Cowling.

Comment

Wait, they're 2016? I thought they were 2015....
                      Shoney.... the Amazin BLAZIN Raisin

Comment

Originally posted by PixarCarsFan View Post
                        Wait, they're 2016? I thought they were 2015....
                        The Planes with the orange nametag are 2015 releases, but since stores didn't order many 2015 cases, Mattel is jumpstarting the 2016 line with a gray nametag. It is a little confusing lol!
                        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty confusing although I haven't seen any 2015 Planes down here in Australia yet! Hoping to get Harvey, Winnie, Trudy Trailway and Linus Lines.
                          Shoney.... the Amazin BLAZIN Raisin

Comment

Kolya Invanov is arrived!

Comment

Nice find on Kolya Ivanov, scaredgnomeo... I got Kolya from a friend in Canada back in 2014... Mattel did such a horrible job on Planes distribution and case assortments.

Comment

Working...
                              X