Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Cars 7 pack and 4 pack listed on the Target website (8/2/15)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cars 7 pack and 4 pack listed on the Target website (8/2/15)

I was checking online this morning... Target now has a new 7 pack and a new 4 pack listed on their website... The 4 pack is called Betting on Raoul and has 1 new Car... the name of the 7 pack is not yet on the website, but it contains 3 new Cars... Same DPCI numbers as previous 7 packs and 4 packs... I plan to buy the new 7 pack... but I think I'll hold off on this 4 pack and hope that it's a single in 2016 or 2017.

Here's the 7 pack:

2 new Camera Cars:

And this one:

And here's Betting on Raoul:

I won't pay full price for this 4 pack with one new Car... I'll wait for it to go on sale or show up in 2016 or 2017 as a single.

Let us know when you find them in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

kinda strangeg they have a nigel fan in the 7 pack...but not nigel lol

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

7 pack is not so bad ... might go for that when I see it. I am with you on the 4 pack ... probably wait on it for a while.

Comment

Has anybody ordered this one? Wonder if this is exactly what we will received or will it be random. Isn't this one of the new 4 Packs?
        http://www.target.com/p/disney-pixar...5/-/A-16856824

Comment

Originally posted by Jinzo View Post
          Has anybody ordered this one? Wonder if this is exactly what we will received or will it be random. Isn't this one of the new 4 Packs?
          http://www.target.com/p/disney-pixar...5/-/A-16856824
          I ordered that 4 pack yesterday - I'll let everyone know what it contains when it arrives... had it not been on "clearance" for $13.71 I would not have ordered it.

I missed it yesterday as I was looking at the website... if it turns out to be one of the older 4 packs it's going back.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X