funny wee story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• funny wee story

funny wee story, well I thought it was, was out doing tesco home deliverys the other evening, brought the groceries in to a house and the 2 kids were having their tea, one was 7 and the other 3, on the way back out to get the rest of the shopping I noticed there was an upturned Filmore on the table, so I said, whats happened to filmore he,s upside down? I then heard the wee one saying to his mum, how does he know who that is? On the way back in the bigger boy says to me " I used to be mad about cars when I was 3!"
    I was somewhat taken back , never let on about myself, so changed the subject as the wee one wouldnt finish his tea
    Of course what I should have said was well I know this boy called Kenny who is 13 and he,s mad about Cars too and even better than that I know an old fellah in his 50,s called Chis whose mad about them too!

So there you go now

Great story, boogity... this old fella is still mad about Cars... even though my grandson who was 4 when he got me hooked on them outgrew them many years ago... and he'll be 13 this coming weekend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

good story boog, i'm off to college in a few weeks and I'm still mad about cars! :P

Comment

Working...
      X