No announcement yet.

PCD Fantasy Football League (2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great season! I'm looking forward to next year!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I definitely deserve a prize!

Comment

I'm hoping that everyone who participated in the PCD Fantasy Football League in 2015 will be back for 2016...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'd be interested! Need to redeem myself from that awful 2-12. :P

Comment

Yep, I'll be back!

Comment

I'm glad to hear that Nitroade and RCcars5 are planning on coming back... I'm hoping to hear from others - we had 10 teams last year and I'd like to stay at 10 teams this season.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Maybe try posting on the facebook page if we need a few more players?

Comment

The PCD Fantasy Football League draft took place the other night... be sure to set your rosters before this week's games which start Thursday September 8.

Comment

Looking forward to this season!

Comment

Here are the standings after the first week of the 2016 season:

There is one game tonight - be sure to set your lineups... and I'd like to see more people try to pick the winners each week... Good luck to all!

Comment

I will participate in it if we have enough teams. Send a PM in

Comment

sorry chris did not get in this league like i did in the past years. im in my buddys league and there is money to win...haha. im 2-1 this year.next year for sure

Comment

Here are the standings after 3 weeks of the season - sorry I forgot to update standings after week 2.

I'm falling further and further down the standings in this league just like last year.

No open slots this year, dungdn93, but I'll keep you in mind if we have openings next year...

I'm in one other league as well, musicnywu1 - I'm doing a little better in it so far... I only do Fantasy Football for the fun of it - not about to spend money to try to make money.

Good luck to all in week 4 games - don't forget to pick the winners!

Comment

Here are the standings after Week 5:

Remember to set your lineups each week and that if you have too many players injured or on bye you might need to make roster changes in order to field a full lineup... I had one starter score 0 points week 5 but he did play.

Remember that you try to pick winners in games each week... I seem to be the only one doing that.

I seem to only be posting standings after the odd numbered weeks... not sure why that is.

Good luck in week 6.

Comment

Here are the standings after week 6:

Remember to set your lineups each week and that if you have too many players injured or on bye you might need to make roster changes in order to field a full lineup... I had one starter score 0 points week 5 but he did play.

Remember that you can try to pick winners in games each week... I seem to be the only one doing that... you have to pick winners before the start of the Thursday night game.

I did post the standings after week 6... I finally remembered to do that after an even numbered week.

Good luck in week 7.

Comment

Working...
                                X