PCD Fantasy Football League (2015)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the standings after week 8 of the Fantasy Football season:

Remember to make lineup changes if you have players on bye or who are injured... and if you need to make roster changes due to players retiring or going on injury reserve... the PCD fantasy football league is not a keeper league so there is no reason to keep someone on your roster who is not going to be playing anymore this year.

Good luck to all in week 9.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good luck!
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Week 9 of the NFL season is complete... here are the standings in the PCD Fantasy Football League after week 9:

As of now, the deadline to make trades is Saturday November 12 at 11:59 pm... as league commissioner I can extend the deadline 1 or 2 weeks... I posted a question on the league page.

Be sure to make your lineup and roster changes.

At 3 - 6 in this league I do not like my chances of making the Championship section of the playoffs which includes the teams in the first 4 places.... teams in places 5 through 8 make the consolation round.

Good luck in week 10 to all.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here are the standings in the PCD Fantasy Football League after week 10:

Be sure to set your lineup and make roster changes if need be.

Good luck in week 11.

Comment

Here are the standings after week 11 in the PCD Fantasy Football League:

There were several upsets last week... at 4-7 in our league I am not optimistic that I'm going to make the top 4 and be in the Championship Round... User Error and Rizz have clinched Championship Round playoff spots.

I am also in an 8 team league that I have participated in since 2009... I'm doing a little bit better in that league, having clinched a playoff spot:

Good luck to all - there are 3 games on Thanksgiving Day - it looks like the Colts could be without Andrew Luck as he is in the concussion protocol.

Comment

Here are the standings after week 12 in the PCD Fantasy Football League:

3 teams have clinched spots in the Championship playoff round - the next 2 weeks will determine the 4th team.

I continue to do well in my other league:

2 teams have clinched playoff spots... only 1 game separates the other 6 teams.

Good luck to all in week 13.

Comment

Here are the standings after week 13 of the PCD fantasy football season:

Week 14 will decide the 4th team that qualifies for the Championship bracket of the playoffs - if I were a betting person though I'd bet on The Champs - for my team to make it I have to win, they have to lose, and I have to outscore them by over 61 points.

In my other league 5 teams still have a chance at the last 2 playoff spots in the Championship Bracket:

Comment

Here are the standings after week 14, the last week of the regular season in the PCD Fantasy Football League:

In the Championship Round of the playoffs:
                  #1 User Error vs #4 cacRacers
                  #2 Rizz vs #3 Darrell's Hitmen

In the Consolation Round of the playoffs:
                  #5 The Champs vs #8 Dinoco's Dinos
                  #6 RC's Hawks vs #7 Jason's Perfect Team

To show that a good part of fantasy football depends upon who you play, Kirk's Enterprise scored the 5th most total points yet ended up in 10th place.

And in my 8 team league I completed the regular season with a record of 14-0:

The previous record in that league for consecutive wins was 9.

Comment

We have reached the last week of the Fantasy Football League season... in the Championship bracket, User Error and Rizz play for the league championship and cacRacers and Darrell's Hitment play for 3rd:

In the Consolation bracket, The Champs and RC's Hawks play for 5th and Dinoco Dinos and Jason's Perfect Team play for 5th:

And in my other league I play for the league championship... Good luck to all... thank you for participating in the fantasy football league.

Comment

It has been a fun year!

Comment

The 2016 Fantasy Football League is over... Congratulations to User Error (Marc), PixarCarsDiecast.com league champion, who defeated Rizz (All4Mase) in a very close game.

Here are the final standings:

Thank you for everyone who participated in the league this year... hopefully we can get more people involved next year, somehow.

Here are the week 16 results:

In my other league I won the league championship for the second time (first time was in 2009) and ended up 16-0... 14-0 in the regular season and 2-0 in the championship round of the playoffs.

Comment

It was a great season! Looking forward to next year. Congrats on winning your other league's championship, Chris!

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                            It was a great season! Looking forward to next year. Congrats on winning your other league's championship, Chris!
                            Thank you, RCcars5!

Comment

Working...
                            X