Ice Racers Frosty finally arrived!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PixarCarsFan View Post
    Just make sure you save one for me so I can just walk into my Target store without knowing ' someone ' has taken all the Frostys already! LOL
    If previous years are anything to go by, some stores will sell out and some will have extra for a while. Most Melbourne stock goes quite quickly. South land gets the most as Frosty does signing sessions there as he lives nearby.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Awesome news, Silver Frosty! Thank you for helping as many of us as you did last year! We definitely appreciated your help.
      You're welcome! It's all about helping each other get cars that Mattel tries to keep from us!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
        If previous years are anything to go by, some stores will sell out and some will have extra for a while. Most Melbourne stock goes quite quickly. South land gets the most as Frosty does signing sessions there as he lives nearby.
        Does he sign the package or the car? If so, which part of the package/car
        Shoney.... the Amazin BLAZIN Raisin

Comment

I can't wait for Frosty. I was excited to find RIP today so all i have left is Mr. Winterbottom and Carla

Comment

Sweet! Hope to add him to the collection!

Comment

Originally posted by PixarCarsFan View Post
              Does he sign the package or the car? If so, which part of the package/car
              He signs the front card above the plastic bubble.

Comment

Just searching for ice frostys and foind this on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Cars-Ul...s=Frosty+pixar

Looks like theyre doing all the localisations in ice racers
                Hope to see some of the others here.

Comment

That's the Disney Store 1:43 set and is available on there website for much cheaper.

Comment

Just been to target and they checked their order portal. Ice racer frosty are now in the system, have their own code and are 'on order' for all stores so should arrive in the next few weeks.

In a break from tradition, Melbourne's Southland store won't get the most in Melbourne but only 48 like 4 other stores will. Most stores are only getting 36, 24 or 12. Southland not getting its usual 200 means that frosty probably won't be doing a signing session there this time. This release may not even be as many as 4,000.

Check out my trades thread and PM me if you want me to get you one. I got about 50 neons for European and US members last year and about 40 silver frostys the year before! There is usually a poster too although last year they were more limited.

Comment

I imagine I may have to find one of these for my son!

I have (today) purchased the LMQ and Miguel Camino ones today for his birthday (next week) as it appears his passion for cars has returned too!!!

Comment

They're here!

And 30 are already on a plane to the US or Europe with more to follow soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                          They're here!

And 30 are already on a plane to the US or Europe with more to follow soon!

Awesome news, Silver Frosty! Thank you! It's been a long time since I've seen anything new Cars related in a store.

(P.S. - I predict Carbon Racer Frosty will be the 2016 Target Australia promo Car)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Awesome news, Silver Frosty! Thank you! It's been a long time since I've seen anything new Cars related in a store.

(P.S. - I predict Carbon Racer Frosty will be the 2016 Target Australia promo Car)
                            Me too! Although it may be Carnival?!

Comment

That's a crazy score!! Congrats!

Comment

best place for all these ice racers is on a christmas tree, reckon I could get away with that in the living room at christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X