X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/snow%20job

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
      best place for all these ice racers is on a christmas tree, reckon I could get away with that in the living room at christmas
      That would be cool! And expensive as the ice racers are, they're cheaper than the hallmark tree maters and lightnings!

Comment

I went to the store that when I rang yesterday had all 48. Today they only had 12. I bought 5 more for overseas PCD members. So of 2 stores that had 74 between them, only 7 remain on the shelves after 24 hours!

Last edited by Silver Frosty; 11-06-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I was actually being serious here

Comment

Excellent idea about adding Ice Racers Cars as ornaments to a Cars Christmas tree, boogity... I haven't made new ornament Cars for quite a while... my Cars tree has been up in our new house for not quite a year.

Here's a picture from our old house:

It now has red lights as the blue light strands had failed... I'll probably move the tree to a different spot (still in the basement) before Christmas.

It's a relatively easy process to create your own Cars ornaments, Silver Frosty... If I can do it, anyone can... drill, 1/16" bit, and screw eyes... somewhere on the site I've posted directions.

I would love a chance to walk into a Target Australia store and find Frosty on the shelves.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
              I was actually being serious here
              boogity I was making my own observation, on the Ice Racers line in general.
              Nothing to do with your post. Completely aimed at the suits at Mattel.

Comment

okaydoak francis!
                Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
                boogity I was making my own observation, on the Ice Racers line in general.
                Nothing to do with your post. Completely aimed at the suits at Mattel.

Comment

The complete set of ice racers! :

Strange that the Swedish car didn't get invited to this race!
                  Last edited by Silver Frosty; 11-14-2015, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Awesome photo, Silver Frosty! I'm anxiously waiting for my package to arrive so I can open the complete set - I'm going to open Francesco from the 4 pack as my only Ice Racer Francesco single came from Australia.

And I agree with you - it would have been logical that the Swedish racer Flash would have participated in the Ice race.

Now if only we would see the completion of the:

Metallic Racers
                    Neon Racers
                    Silver Racers

I could go on and on...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ice Racer Frosty is in the house... Many thanks, Silver Frosty! Many of these will be going to friends:

Going to open the one on the left:

Comment

They look amazing, nice one Silver Frosty

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          Ice Racer Frosty is in the house... Many thanks, Silver Frosty! Many of these will be going to friends:

Going to open the one on the left:

Great news that they made it!

Sad to see that card got damaged though! I thought I had enough bubble wrap in the box. Hope the others were ok!

Comment

Good onya for helping folks get these!

Comment

Working...
                            X