August 18: It's contest time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 18: It's contest time!

It's contest time! Thanks to Chantell Shocka Dunn​, we are awarding a prize consisting of Scott Spark and Nat McLugnut and Michael Honksel, the Airport Pittys... to enter, post a comment as a reply to this post.

Chantell will ship free of charge to the winner as long as they have a US mailing address... members outside of the US, as long as you have a US address that can be used for shipping (I know that many of you outside the US have friends in the US who receive smaller packages from others and then ship them onto you).

The deadline to enter is 9 pm on Wednesday August 19... you may enter either here on the Facebook page or on the PixarCarsDiecast.com website... you may enter only 1 time.

I'll announce the winner at 11 pm Eastern Time on Wednesday August 19, 2015... so yes, this is a quick contest!

Good luck to all... Thank you, Chantell, for the great prize donation.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Contest entry: Thank you, Chantell! (PS: I am not eligible to win the prize)

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Ditto: Thanks Chantell!

Good luck folks.

Comment

Contest Entry: Thank you, Chantell!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Contest Entry: Nice prize, thank you very much Chantell!

Comment

Great prizes! Thanks and good luck all!

Comment

Contest Entry: Thanks for the cool prize. Good Luck to everyone who enters.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Contest entry.

Comment

GREAT IDEA! nothing like a good simmer contest to beat the heat. Thank you Ms Dunn

Comment

Awesome! Thanks so much Chantell!

International members: if you do not have a US address but still want to enter, go ahead and if you win contact me and I'll have it sent to my address and forward it to you at cost

Comment

CONTEST ENTRY

Thank you for your generosity Chantell!

Comment

The deadline to enter the contest has passed... no more entries will be accepted... 42 entries on the Facebook page and 10 more here... getting ready for the drawing...

Comment

And the winner of the prize package donated by Chantell Shocka Dunn is: Mariela Paetz Miraglia... Congratulations, Mariela!

And we may be starting another contest shortly... I'll post details as soon as I know for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X