Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your September/October/November/December 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Now that Walmart isn't open 24 hours anymore, my hunting has been cut in half.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Saw that Target restocked yesterday morning, but wasn't able to make it until now. Still found Gearett and Miles W/ Microphone.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Now that Walmart isn't open 24 hours anymore, my hunting has been cut in half.
        All of the stores near me are still 24 hours.

Comment

Made a quick trip to the Dayton area this morning... stopped at 4 Walmart stores (3 twice), 1 Target (twice), 1 Meijer, and 1 Kroger.

Pleasantly surprised to find these at Walmart #2:

It's more than just Amazon with bent Harvey cards - I wonder if it's being put in the case with the side tab pointing down and the weight of Harvey is bending the tab.

Picked up Harumi the second time at Walmart #2... got the other 3 singles at the Target:

The Dayton Meijer stores are larger than the local store... they had 6 pegs for Planes (all Fire and Rescue pegwarmers) and 2 pegs for Ice Racers ($5.99)... since it was the same case that Walmart and Toys R US got (with Jeff and Nigel) I left them - I'd have paid $5.99 for Rip and Carla.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found Siren Carbarini this past weekend at Walmart

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
              All of the stores near me are still 24 hours.
              All the stores around me effective July 25, went to 6AM to Midninght. That stops me from hitting any stores on my way to work.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Unexpectedly found a Circus Sedan at a Walgreen's earlier today. My first super of the Circus Car theme.

Comment

Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
                  Unexpectedly found a Circus Sedan at a Walgreen's earlier today. My first super of the Circus Car theme.
                  Awesome find! I don't believe many Sedans have been found in the wild!
                  Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                    Awesome find! I don't believe many Sedans have been found in the wild!
                    This is the first I have seen of anyone finding it in the wild. Has anyone seen any other reports?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                      This is the first I have seen of anyone finding it in the wild. Has anyone seen any other reports?
                      I believe someone posted on CTT that they found remnants of Case A (Circus Sedan Case), which would be seeing Paul Oilkley, My Name Is Not Chuck, and Miles w/ Microphone all together.
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Pleased that down under has got a new case. Picked up sajan karia and m Frederickson at Coles. Saw the same case at another Coles too. Just au$7 (us$10) so was cheaper than usual price of au$10

Comment

picked up Sajan Karia at WM this past week

Comment

I also today found this 3 pack at my Walmart in Mooresville... I've never seen the "toon" their from, I haven't even seen any talk of them online anywhere haha. But really glad I found them!

Comment

Found Gearett Taylor, Miles with Microphone, and the new green-decal variant of DJ at the Times Square TRU yesterday. Amazing place even if you don't find any new cars, I do recommend checking it out if you're in the area

Comment

Working...
                              X