No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice finds folks!! Carsdiecast08, I finally found that 3 pack this afternoon here in FLA! Might be the best 3 pack ever!! Hope they release the short soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
      Nice finds folks!! Carsdiecast08, I finally found that 3 pack this afternoon here in FLA! Might be the best 3 pack ever!! Hope they release the short soon.
      So the short hasn't actually premiered yet? I was wondering if I missed it premiering on Disney Channel.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Great finds, CarsDiecast08, Bumper Save, and jestrjef!

My store finds have been very few and far between the last several weeks... however, without a car, it's tough to go out of town to Cars shop... having said that, I just got my Civic back yesterday - I'd only had it for 2 weeks since June 27.

I hope to go on a Cars run this coming weekend... we'll have to see.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

According to one of my viewers, Rip Clutchgoneski and Brian Gearlooski 2-pack has been found in Canada at Walmart.
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
            Pleased that down under has got a new case. Picked up sajan karia and m Frederickson at Coles. Saw the same case at another Coles too. Just au$7 (us$10) so was cheaper than usual price of au$10
            Did they have the euro card with picture in the bottom or the us card with the name, im really hoping the euro because id hate to have a mixed set

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
              Did they have the euro card with picture in the bottom or the us card with the name, im really hoping the euro because id hate to have a mixed set
              Euro picture! Most 'normal' cars for the past couple of years have been international cards whilst the deluxes, neons, ice racers, silvers, hydros and Toys R US cars have all been US!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                Euro picture! Most 'normal' cars for the past couple of years have been international cards whilst the deluxes, neons, ice racers, silvers, hydros and Toys R US cars have all been US!
                Cool, its just that i saw one on ebay from a guy in melbourne that had the name on the front. Cheers

Comment

Not sure how far behind we are here, or I am for that matter, but I just found and purchased, a Lizzie and a Matthew 'True Blue' McCrew, also saw a Suki but it looked like someone had given it to their dog before they hung it up in the store .

Comment

I'm extending this thread to include October 2015 store finds as well...

I've not found anything in stores... but several members of the PCD Facebook group have posted finding the Super Chase Circus Sedan at Sears stores this week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Jumped in on the Sears fun tonight and got a super TH as a bonus!!

Comment

^^^I wonder if because Sears got some of these cases, they might show up at Kmart too?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Was that the case for the Prince Wheeliam case? I don't know I was just getting in to the game then.

Comment

Hi,

Just back from a couple of weeks in Orlando, scored a few nice Cars whilst there including the Circus Sedan found at Walgreens on the corner of I-Drive/Sand Lake Rd. Even at $6.79 it's still much cheaper than back home in the UK.
                            Will post a few more pics of my other finds soon.

Comment

What a great feeling you must have had, Scotcars.
                              Finding such a score on your trip, hoping you would find such a Car while you were there.
                              I had the exact same..( well not a SC, but found the last K-Day Cars and the Time Travel sets..)
                              Cars Addict

Comment

Hi, Yes, great feeling to find this, especially on the first night i arrived ! Things got better a few days later when i found another SC at Walmart, the Circus Cab

Comment

Working...
                                X