No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a day trip around southwest Ohio today... did fairly well even though I found no toys at Sears...

Walmart #2 purchase:

Target #1:

TRU - I ended up buying Pack Rat and leaving Colin as I've decided to leave my 2015 Pack Rat carded:

I also bought another Jackson at Walmart #4.

Walmart #5: To Protect and Serve!

Along with Bucky:

I could not believe how full the pegs and shelves were at this small town Walmart:

I also bought Scott Motorse/Mater with Sign/Manny Roadriguez at Target #2... bought nothing at Kroger.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got Bucky Brakedust at my local Walmart on Friday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great finds everyone! I had a good day yesterday ... found my first Super Chase Circus Cab in a TRU and found Super Chase Circus Sedan at Sears!! Best hunting day I have had in a long while. Everyone keep those eyes peeled for good stuff .... it i out there! Almost forgot, found my first Bucky Brakedust as well. It has been a good week.
        Last edited by jestrjef; 10-04-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Nice finds everyone! I found Miles w/ Mic at Walgreens the other day. Color Changer Sally, Grem/Acer In Trouble, and the To Protect & Serve set at Walmart and Harvey and the Deluxe came from TRU.

Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great finds, bobbyjack, jestrjef, and RCcars5!

Got a text from my local Hot Wheels friend this morning... he found 2 Deluxe Frank at the local Walmart store... I asked him if he saw a Green Circus Semi; unfortunately, it was the case with Gray Semi and not the Super Chase Circus Cab... I didn't really need the Frank, but figure they'll be good to use as prizes in an upcoming Happy Franksgiving contest.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found another Sedan at Sears!!

Comment

Nice find, Scavenger!
                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Did anyone ever say if these were being found along the east coast? I checked my 4 Sears and 2 Kmarts in RDU and all were duds.

Comment

Found in Maryland and Virginia. I believe PA and NJ as well.

Comment

Found an ice racer Rip thanks to a tip off from new forum member Homercleez that Woolworths had them.

Thanks Homercleez!

Anyone know if the contents of the Ice racer Rip case also has Nigel, Jeff or Carla in it?

Comment

Hi SF,

The Rip / Carla case is a different one to the Jeff / Nigel case. Over here in the U.K we have seen loads of the Carla / Rip cases but very few of the Nigel / Jeff cases. Good luck hunting them down!!

Comment

We seem to have more of the nigel/jeffs than the carla/rips here. Also found a christina wheeland at a coles in frankston, looked up and found out she was in case W along with mrs the king, kathy copter, harumi and siren carbarini, but they were nowhere to be seen, will keep checking.
                          Last edited by Homercleez; 10-16-2015, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Found another Circus Sedan today at Kmart.

Comment

No luck at Target or Toys R Us or Sears for Super Chases. :/

Comment

Found a Circus Cab Deluxe superchase at a TRU Outlet at an Outlet Mall in Canton GA this past Sunday... I also found the Ice racer Rip and Carla that I had been looking for...

Comment

Working...
                                X