Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your September, October, November, and December 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

September 23 and no one has posted anything about trades and online purchases?

I did get a couple of Super Chase Cars off eBay this month... and I think I got Rip and Carla Ice Racers from Amazon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I gave in and got Circus Van, Carateka, Jumpstart J. Ward, and Silver Frosty on ebay a while ago

Comment

Well, just got Ice Racer Carla yesterday on Amazon at retail price. Have been waiting to get it. Now I just need Ice Racer Rip for the same price... the waiting game in slow at times :-(

Just ordered the Vitaminamulch Gift pack from Ebay for about $6.xx I had a $25 coupon expiring so I decided to get that. Excited! 09/25/15
        Last edited by Jinzo; 09-25-2015, 08:05 PM. Reason: Updates

Comment

Trade arrived today:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            Trade arrived today:
            Very nice! When I picked up mine a while back, they were like 6 of these.. now, there is absolutely nothing left. It was like a one time release :-( Really wish they continue re-releasing the Toons... still have a few to catch up

Comment

I've received 3 great packages so far this week and am expecting a couple more soon... I'll post pictures when I get the chance.

Comment

A friend from Alaska sent me 5 packages containing her Cars collection... she's downsizing into a smaller home and her grandchildren have moved on from Cars... some have been well played with... and others are great additions:

(French Gask-Its Promo, 2 Faux Wheel Drive Promos, 2 N2O Cola Promos, 1 Sidewall Shine Promo, Story Tellers Rhonda and Guido/Luigi/Red)

Some launchers, 2 packs, and singles:

Some newly opened Cars (I think - I haven't opened them yet).

More 2 packs, a 3 pack, and a Mini Adventures playset:

Some more singles, including 4 Kmart 1 Cars and Milton Calypeer:

A Mack Transport with Bob Cutlass, Nitroade, and Bumper Save and some loose Cars, many well played with:

I've added Revolting, Lil Torquey Pistons, and Transberry Juice to my custom launchers display - the launchers needed Cars... I'm going to open a Tow Cap/Gasprin 2 pack to fill in 2 more launchers... and I should have an opened Kmart Gask-Its to add to the Gask-Its launcher.

Some of the opened singles may go to Scavenger for future use as customs... others may go into the toy room for our 2 year old grandson to play with when he comes to visit... and I may sell some of the items that I don't need.

Comment

Wow, that's a great package cac1959, congratulations!

Comment

Arrived today from ebay for less than $15 shipped!

Comment

Forgot to post here the other day when I got this. I guess I got my opener! :/
                      (Yes Amazon shipped in a padded envelope!)

Comment

All these recent shipping issues make me happy that I collect loose cars. Nice conveniently-placed chipmunk too, Scavenger

Comment

Amazon order came yesterday:

I've got a Circus Forklift/GT coming but don't have high hopes for the condition of the cardback... we'll have to see.

Comment

My Amazon delivery today...

Comment

Today's arrivals from Amazon! Wasn't sure I would ever get the SDCC Neons, refused to pay $50+ for them!

Comment

Working...
                              X