Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice additions everyone!!!!!

Comment

I received a great package from Silver Frosty in Australia yesterday... another box containing Ice Racer Frosty... 10 of them will be used as prizes in upcoming contests... As I'm sending trades to Silver Frosty to in exchange for these, I'd appreciate help in covering the costs of the Cars... Dumbleweed has already contributed.

Once again, we appreciate you helping us out, Silver Frosty... PCD is what our members make it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

image.jpg image.jpg Just got a bunch of steals on amazon with my free trial of prime very happy!

Comment

Amazon US has the 5 car pack with tachomint and viewzeen for $11 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I received a great package from Get Me Collectibles today... 2016 Deluxe Case B is in the house.

Bessie:

Studs McGirdle:

I ordered an extra Studs so I could open one:

Eric Roadales:

Dinoco Showgirl #1:

Here's the back of the Dinoco Showgirl:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looks great!

I like the new cards too.

Do you think Studs is worthy of being a deluxe?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                Looks great!

I like the new cards too.

Do you think Studs is worthy of being a deluxe?
                In my opinion, Studs is worthy of being a Deluxe Car... more worthy than some of the other Deluxe Cars... while he appears to be the same model of Car as Timothy Twostroke, he is quite a bit bigger... and the camera appears to be pretty well made and attached... I'll add more photos later.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  In my opinion, Studs is worthy of being a Deluxe Car... more worthy than some of the other Deluxe Cars... while he appears to be the same model of Car as Timothy Twostroke, he is quite a bit bigger... and the camera appears to be pretty well made and attached... I'll add more photos later.
                  Thanks, that's great news!

Comment

Ordered 2 things from Amazon which came yesterday... here's a small new Story Set - it was $3.34:

I'll add a picture of my other item later.

Comment

along with my name game prize I got josh to do some shopping for me. Thanks a million again josh[emoji3][emoji106]🏻.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool!

Comment

I just received this Pit Crew Launcher Raoul from Amazon.
                          I did not know that the Pit Crew Launchers were available on the 2015 card.
                          Has anybody seen any others on the 2015 card. I presume that the others are available on the cardback.

IMG_0344[1].jpg

IMG_0345[1].jpg

Sorry - should of posted this in 2016 Finds Online

Comment

Working...
                          X