Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a great custom from Scavenger that came yesterday:

Today's Amazon delivery:

I can't believe how they crammed a 2 pack into a box that was narrower than the 2 pack... and while I am going to open this one, this is just a horrible packing job.

I did not have the Neon 2 pack in my collection... I did not buy it when it was released at SDCC 2014... but for $29.99 plus tax shipped it was too good to pass up.

I also received a SC Forklift/GT from Amazon the other day... it was packed in a padded envelope but was in decent enough shape that it won't be my opener.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Good stuff Chris! Great pic of my custom, really shows that shiny clear coat finish!!

Comment

Got the 2014 SDCC Neon set from Amazon on Sunday. Really neat package. I feel a lot better spending $30 on it rather than $50 2 years ago.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Got this Cars 2 'transition' LMQ in the mail today. Completely unofficial of course and ordered via a well know auction site. Makes a great pal for the Cars 1 version that I already had.

Comment

Great addition, VANDANCE!

I received a great package from Eli Davies (Get Me Collectibles) yesterday... new Deluxe Cars:

Circus Pickup and Taia Decotura:

Lightning Storm McQueen, Frank, and Trent Crow-Tow:

Back of the Lightning Storm McQueen cardback:

Back of the Taia Decotura and Circus Pickup cardbacks:

I'm glad to finally have all the 2015 Super Chase Cars in my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great additions, cac1959!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

But someone comes before and takes brent !!!
                other pitty and fan found, but no care about them
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Nice finds, Tonyxes... Hopefully you find Brett soon.

I received a great package from a friend from Quebec today... I now have all the 2015 Cars that I want with the exception of Ice Racer Frosty which is in transit.

I do want another Mike Fuse and Brett so I can have one to open.

Comment

It's Christmas present opening time for me at the moment as the boxes start arriving from my Frosty trades!

Comment

Great additions, Silver Frosty!

Comment

I picked up the package from Silver Frosty at the post office this morning... now to start getting these ready for others.

I like Ice Racer Frosty:

Going to open the one on the left:

Many thanks, Silver Frosty!

Now to do an article on the Ice Racers...

Comment

Received a great package today from djjd21 that contained Cars from Jason and Simon (pirelliboy)... A Super 6 boxed set:

Did you know that Rollin Bowlin Mater was in this boxed set?

This is a very early boxed set; made in Thailand:

The package also contained Super Chase Cars:

International Chase Cars:

International Ice Racers Sebastian Schnell and Vitaly Petrov:

and a few other goodies...

Many thanks Jason and Simon! I'll get packages ready to send to you hopefully by the weekend.

Comment

Great trade Chris!

I've been receiving parcels from Canada, the US and UK this week!

Comment

Great additions everyone!
                              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Received a great package from Jestrjef the other day... Bob is in the house:

As my nearest Ross store is 3.5 hours away and as very few Ross stores have gotten this 4 pack, I knew I would need help to add this to my collection.

I also received an Amazon order today... The 2016 Stanley and Lizzie 2 pack... I was glad to see it packed in a small box... unfortunately, they must have been damaged when they were packed into the original case box at the factory.

Here's the back of the card:

This is the only one of the first 5 2 packs that I am buying.

Comment

Working...
                                X