Respect the Classics Harvey and Winnie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect the Classics Harvey and Winnie

Long time no articles or posts for that matter... I've been dealing with and worrying about a health issue... found out today that it's not cancer - that is a huge relief.

As I've mentioned before, some of my favorite characters in Cars and Planes are the RVs... I also enjoy characters that are couples - McQueen and Sally... Flo and Ramone... and in Planes Fire and Rescue, Harvey and Winnie... when they went back to celebrate an anniversary at Fusel Lodge, it reminded me of my grandparents on my mother's side -we'd go to Jenny Wiley State Park outside of Prestonsburg, Kentucky to celebrate their anniversaries... We celebrated their 50th in 1973 and their 60th in 1983.... and while they passed away in 1985, I still have the memories... they truly had an unconditional love for each other... and I saw that same unconditional love that Harvey and Winnie had for each other in Planes Fire and Rescue..

In this installment of Respect the Classics, we'll look at Winnie and Harvey.

Winnie and Harvey aren't as large or heavy as other RVs released in 2015, but I still feel they were worth the money... Harvey first showed up at Gordman's stores in the midwest... that case also has been seen at Toys R US and a few Walmart stores... and both cases have been available to order from PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles or Amazon.

Here are more pictures of Harvey and Winnie... first the back of the cards:

Out of the blisters and in front of the fireplace:

Profile view:

Blurry rear view:

(I'll try to take a better picture).

When you look at them, they just look like they are in love with each other after all those years:

Looks like they're enjoying their time at the park:

I admit I was worried during the movie when they were trapped on the bridge... but Dusty came to their rescue.

Hopefully all of you who want to add Harvey and Winnie to your collections will be able to do so.

Thank you for reading... as always, I appreciate your comments.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Great article! Harvey and Winnie are definitely ones that will be added to my collection.

I hope you get better soon, Chris!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Geez, glad you're OK Chris!

Comment

Great article Chris!!

Comment

Amazing article! I really like Harvey and Winnie and I'm glad I have them in my collection!
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great article as usual.. I did not know Winnie was available yet. Also, wishing you some relief from your health situation(s).
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Aw, Harvey and Winnie are so cute!! I really want them, but can't stomach the price (it was $40 for both when I first saw them). Going to keep an eye on the price, and hopefully it will go back down at some point! *fingers crossed*
              I reject your reality and substitute it for my own. - Adam Savage

Comment

Working...
              X