Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 3 Release Date: June 16, 2017

Posted on the PCD Facebook group a few days ago by Melissa Staley:

and confirmed by Met on TakeFiveADay this past Friday... The theatrical release of Cars3 has been moved up to June 16, 2017.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2015/10/...rlier-in-2017/

You can read about it at this link:
    http://www.slashfilm.com/cars-3-toy-...-release-date/

I really enjoyed Cars... I did not care for Cars2 nearly as much... I am looking forward to Cars3... Are you?

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

of course i,m looking forward to cars 3!

mind you cars 2 was pretty avearage, but it couldnt have been that bearing in mind the stuff i,ve bought!

Comment

i,ve just read that write up, jacob hall needs one good boot up his jacksy for saying that!
      Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Posted on the PCD Facebook group a few days ago by Melissa Staley:

and confirmed by Met on TakeFiveADay this past Friday... The theatrical release of Cars3 has been moved up to June 16, 2017.

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2015/10/...rlier-in-2017/

You can read about it at this link:
      http://www.slashfilm.com/cars-3-toy-...-release-date/

I really enjoyed Cars... I did not care for Cars2 nearly as much... I am looking forward to Cars3... Are you?

Comment

My son will be 9 years old when this movie comes out. When I took him to see Cars 2, it was his first time in a movie theatre and he was 3.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Clearly I am in a distinct minority but I loved Cars 2. Cars was so good they HAD to do something very different and they did it well. I have no idea how Cars 3 will be.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            My son will be 9 years old when this movie comes out. When I took him to see Cars 2, it was his first time in a movie theatre and he was 3.
            I will be almost 20 years old when this comes out - I saw the first movie on my 9th birthday.

Comment

Loved both films, can't wait for the third!!

Comment

I like all of them as well, including all of the shorts. But if there was a count at my house which films were watched the most it would definitely be Cars 2. The kids really like that one a lot!

Comment

I wonder if the plot for cars 3 will be the intercontinental race of champions?

Similar to Cars 2 with having different races - silver in radiator springs with lightning hosting, neon in Japan with Shu hosting, Ice in Russia with vitaly hosting, carbon in ?

Comment

I thought they were looking at a Route storyline again, this time one in California. I personally don't see how that works but I am curious.

I think it would be easy to have a series. Individual Piston Cup racers coming to LMQ for help on various issues etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                      I thought they were looking at a Route storyline again, this time one in California. I personally don't see how that works but I am curious.

I think it would be easy to have a series. Individual Piston Cup racers coming to LMQ for help on various issues etc.
                      I'd like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                        I wonder if the plot for cars 3 will be the intercontinental race of champions?

Similar to Cars 2 with having different races - silver in radiator springs with lightning hosting, neon in Japan with Shu hosting, Ice in Russia with vitaly hosting, carbon in ?
                        Oh lord please no! I'd much rather see a return to a style of the first film. Than marketing vehicle to justify a bunch of repainted WGP racers for sure! I hope and believe PIXAR is above that. Disney on the other hand... And John Lasseter being the head of both makes it a bit of a grey area. But the early info was about Route 99. We're just gonna have to wait and see I supose.

Comment

I would be in heaven if Lightning and company rode the Blue Ridge Parkway into NC for a Piston Cup history lesson in Nascarolina or something

Comment

I liked Cars better, but Cars 2 had great side-characters. Super excited for Cars 3.

Comment

Working...
                            X