Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any particular cars/planes I should be keeping my eyes peeled for??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any particular cars/planes I should be keeping my eyes peeled for??

As I'm trying to get 'back in the game', I imagine I will be visiting a few retail premises so I thought I'd ask if there's anything I should be looking out for to help other members out?

I won't be collecting everything myself however am always willing to help out where I can and as my cars knowledge is pretty poor at this stage, any pointers would be great. I'm not sure if there's cars released here in the UK that are not available anywhere else for example.

Happy to help others members in the UK or overseas out so fire away!!

Bessie Deluxe is being re-released. I'm sure she'll be well received.

Comment

bout ye dw, home bargains has radiator springs 500half range at 3.99, the mater in that range is worth getting, also check out nigel,s posts in gb/ni as he knows whats what!

Comment

...............I'm still none the wiser haha!

I have today picked up a couple of the Ice Racers for my son today for his birthday as his desire and interest appears to have returned too!!

I grabbed LMQ and Miguel Camino, should the others be fairly easy to find??

Comment

Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
          ...............I'm still none the wiser haha!

I have today picked up a couple of the Ice Racers for my son today for his birthday as his desire and interest appears to have returned too!!

I grabbed LMQ and Miguel Camino, should the others be fairly easy to find??
          Great to hear that your son has regained an interest in Cars, dumbleweed.

The problem with the US release of the Ice Racers was the oversaturation of the first 4: Vitaly Petrov, Lightning McQueen, Raoul Caroule, and Max Schnell... some stores got in the next case which added 1 each of Miguel Camino, Lewis Hamilton, and Shu Todoroki.

Nigel Gearsley and Jeff Gorvette came next - those have been found in the US at Walmart, Toys R US, and Kmart.

The next cases added 1 each of Carla Veloso and Rip Clutchgoneski - I've yet to find these in a store.

Francesco Bernoulli has only been found in the US in a Target 4 pack; it has been found as a single in a few countries.

It looks like Ice Racer Frosty will be the 2015 Target Australia promo special.

As far as what Cars and Planes to keep your eyes peeled for... never leave a Super Chase Car on the pegs/shelves... check recent finds and UK finds... and as we learn more about upcoming cases we will let people know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
          X